UPN To Do TV Show With Britney & Hubby

britneyspears4.jpgIn a bid to offer another take on her much-documented love life, the pop superstar and hubby Kevin Federline will topline their own unscripted series on UPN. After fierce competish from several other outlets, net has snapped up six episodes of the as-yet-untitled skein, which will document the story of the Spears-Federline courtship, engagement and wedding.

UPN is wasting no time putting the series together, planning to premiere the skein before the current season ends next month.

Read the rest...

Reality cheque for Brit & Kev....

POP babe Britney Spears and her new hubby are getting their own reality TV show.

The singer along with Kevin Federline have agreed a deal to take part in the six-part, unscripted series which will document their much-publicised relationship.

"From the day that Kevin and I met, there have been constant rumours and inaccurate speculation about our lives together," the Toxic star told Variety magazine.

"I am now going to be expressing my personal life through art."

Most of the show will feature home video footage shot by the couple including a European tour, wedding preparations and the wedding day itself.

The pair will also provide an audio commentary for viewers and will be credit as the executive producers.

Set to be on screen in America from the end of May, there's no confirmed details of when it will be coming to the UK.

Source:Sun Online

post-23-1112752351.jpg

What the gossip mags say about Britney and Kev.....

This week's gossip mags are a war-torn landscape of cracked marriages, phantom pregnancies and tall poppies ruthlessly lopped in their prime.

First up, Britney Spears and the Rat, her husband Kevin Federline, have hit the skids.

All the mags are reporting Brits is knocked up, and while the couple are staying mum on the rumours, the pop star does appear to have a small swelling on the abdomen, which is either a result of love-making with her husband, or love-making with boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts. Whatever the truth, The Rat has been spending too much time in Las Vegas strip joints, and not enough time by his bride's side, NW reports.

It seems The Rat doesn't want any more kids just yet, because he's got things to achieve in his life, like forging professional bonds with "large chested ladies" in the entertainment industry.

Oh, Britney. Who would have thought a quickie marriage to her back-up dancer (whose partner was seven months pregnant with his child at the time), just months after she had her novelty Vegas nuptials to her childhood sweetheart annulled, could have gone so wrong?........... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :lol::lol:

Yeah it's another "Newlyweds". :unsure:

Here's another article pulling from Variety.

http://www.wsbtv.com/entertainment/4346467...0104052005&ts=H

Edited by GabrielYoungFan

Kevin Federline Pitches Own Reality Show.... :o:o:o

Britney Spears' husband Kevin Federline is hoping to land even more screen time, after pitching a reality TV show of his own.

read on (if you dare...)

http://smallscreen.monstersandcritics.com/...wn_Reality_Show

note wad of cottonwool or large diamond... (your choice)...circled in yellow.....inserted in ears so kev can`t hear his whinging, nagging wife complain constantly about how nobody understands her and everyone is jealous of her....no wonder he`s laughing...... :bigsmile:

post-23-1112866778.jpg

TV is boring in general

not to me. :)

"I am now going to be expressing my personal life through art."

so she's going to be sculpting w/dog shit, who knew? :lol:

" Spears said that journalists who write false or malicious articles about her and her husband were either frustrated because they are 50 pounds overweight," because their children are acting up or because their partners are cheating on them. "

read more.........

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/news_entertainment_...0%3fformat=html

i am not a journo nor am i 50 lbs overweight and i know for damn sure my partner isn't cheating on me. but i still say that expressing her life through art is sculpting in dogshit.

from the " i don`t know if this is bullshit " dept......

Britney Spears is reportedly set to quit pop music - to become a forensic scientist.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "It sounds ridiculous but she's been inspired by TV's 'Crime Scene Investigation', which shows scientists solving crimes..

oh my god..read more if you really want......

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/

post-23-1113227106.jpg

thank fuck you noticed, redneck...i was afraid the freea3 disease was here as well.