What do you like about Metal ????

Undying Wizard

ohh,  damn Im stoned LOL

i wish i were. boo fuckin hoo (i will be soon!)

i like to crank it up super loud, i love angry music and i love motorhead.

I always respect others people taste.

if only others here felt the same way you do. :)

I'm not a metal guy, but...

I was tripping on acid once and saw the Sepultura album "Arise" at the store. The cover was real trippy and all these eyes were squirming and looking at me, so I bought it.

I hated every song except for "Dead Embryonic Cells", which had a cool beat and riff somewhere near the end of the song.

I was tripping on acid once and saw the Sepultura album "Arise" at the store. The cover was real trippy and all these eyes were squirming and looking at me, so I bought it.

I hated every song except for "Dead Embryonic Cells", which had a cool beat and riff somewhere near the end of the song.

So, the acid didn't help the music? Maybe it was a bad batch? :lol:

i wish i were. boo fuckin hoo (i will be soon!)

YAY! the boring drought is fucking over! (it's gonnnnne, baby) :lol:

my kinda guy (the other 99% would've fled). :wub:

It was that song that made me buy the album. I have the CD Single and it had Motorheads' Orgasmatron on it. Bad ass cover!

It was that song that made me buy the album. I have the CD Single and it had Motorheads' Orgasmatron on it. Bad ass cover!

Yeah that was the best song on that album ,

still workin on a Wizards Sugg.. comback its gannna be sweet