Mozilla Firefox for Windows 1.0.2

KiwiCoromandel

Mozilla Firefox for Windows 1.0.2

Publisher's Description:

Mozilla Firefox project (formerly Firebird, which was formerly Phoenix) is a redesign of Mozilla's browser component, written using the XUL user interface language and designed to be cross-platform. It includes a popup blocker, tabbed browsing, a smarter search, hassle free downloading, and improved privacy and security.

Mozilla Firefox has the following other editions available: Mozilla Firefox for Linux and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OS X.

Latest Changes:

* Security fixes

* Stability improvement

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Mozil...ws/1032985422/1

i hope that the security situation on this model has been improved......there`s been a few security flaws and bugs lately..firefox is always the one that i have the most trouble with on this site.......

:)

post-104-1111614295.ibf

not sure shawn..i usually uninstall and just download the extensions again.....for instance the current adblock extension isn`t compatible with this one at the moment...a bit of a pain..there is this........

Mozilla Backup 1.4

Publisher's Description:

Mozilla Backup is a utility for creating backup of Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird, and Netscape profiles. It allows you to backup mail, favorites, contacts, etc

or this.... :)

" The best way to backup is to just go in application data and locate the main mozilla, firefox, or thunderbird folder and just copy them to someplace else. this will backup EVERY aspect of the programs. Bookmarks, plugins, toolbar layouts, email settings, saved local email. all of it. I just go in there once a week and make a rar file of those folders and store them on my second hard drive someplace. To restore you just copy em back into application data. "

post-104-1111620387.jpg

having the same old problems with this one too...user posted images not loading..same old same old......i`m now trying netcaptor 7.5.0 at the moment which seems to be a very light, fast IE clip-on with plenty of options and a good tabbed browser setup.. :) ...loads pages on this site quickly (quicker than firefox anyway...i`ll see how it goes :( )

post-104-1111631033.jpg