Welcome Guests

rainbowdemon

Hello!! Welcome to all guests. We are a new site. We are all music-lovers, and avid users of p2p. If you feel the same way,check the site out. And if you like what you see, you are more than welcome to join us. We would love to have you!! Don't be shy, we don't bite!!

lol

:D :D

Well I bite.. but thats only when I feel a little excited.. then rainbowdemon puts me in my cage.

so dont feel alarmed if I hit on you that just means I like you :)

Welcome aboard!

We are all music-lovers, and avid users of p2p. If you feel the same way,check the site out.

What the heck, I'll talk to you even if you payed for the music.

Rainbow's not kiddin'--don't be shy. This is a COMMUNITY site for music lovers. Feel free to join and chip in. Know some music we should all hear; have a favorite guitartist you want to sound off about, whatever... And bear with us, as we make improvements over the next several months and overcome technological glitches, etc etc

Beatking founder Beatfactory and RainbowDemon each hit 100 posts this week. Congratulations to you both! But its still early in the game for the rest of you members to catch up. Here's to the horse race to a thousand! :)

Beatking founder Beatfactory and RainbowDemon each hit 100 posts this week. Congratulations to you both! But its still early in the game for the rest of you members to catch up.

It's still early in the game though, I could name off a few people at ZP who could join tomorrow and have the most posts by Wednesday. LOL, spammers!

Here's to the horse race to a thousand! 

Ah, that's the stuff. (We still have a shot at that one)

Come now, I see several of you down there among active users.

Debate my on the value of 80's music. :angry:

Show me your idea of a hottie. B)

Regale me with tales of your first album. :blink:

Teach me the beauty of death metal. :o

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

Wow... 11 guests online right now and an all-time high of 15 visitors simultaneously visiting the site! 4 members + 11 guests

Actually, 5 members + 13 guests as I type this :)

Edited by DudeAsInCool

Congratulations CheapPrick on posting over 100! Here's to the next 900!

HAH! I know your game, you posted that only to get one more up on me. This post is my revenge.

And who are the Allman Brothers? LOL Do people today still know them? I saw them at Watkins Glen with the Band and the Grateful Dead--now that was a show...

Edited by DudeAsInCool

And who are the Allman Brothers? LOL Do people today still know them? I saw them at Watkins Glen with the Band and the Grateful Dead--now that was a show...

I almost saw them in Mississippi in the early 70's.....unfortunately the band got busted in Florida (I think) for pot the day before the concert. It went up in smoke, so to speak. Happily, I did see them about a year or so later in Jackson Mississippi and they were great!