New Moderator

method77

bah...we ran into some unexpected red tape. they want you to live on the ground floor w/a catflap in your door so kitties can play in the gardens. we're on the 1st floor (2nd floor in the states) and although we have a good-sized balcony/catwalk outside, that's not good enough cause the cat can't get downstairs to the gardens by him/herself. they're really against cats being kept inside... i understand this is an emotional issue for a lot of people but i know we can give kitties a good home w/us w/lots of room to run around (3 huge windows/doors leading out to the catwalk; Peter used to love to have us chase him in and out and around).

hehehe

ooh, you were talking about me? *preening* :lol:

preen: 1. To smooth or clean (feathers) with the beak or bill; 2. To trim or clean (fur) with the tongue, as cats do; 2. To dress or groom (oneself) with elaborate care; primp.

------>>>> 3. To take pride or satisfaction in (oneself); gloat.

*proud* hee hee. :)

Does it mean "method you are the coolest ever and I want to have sex with you"?

sure, i guess if that's what you want it to mean :wub: (i make up my own words/defs all the time as most of you know). thwooooooop! :lol:

I don't know what preening means and the dictionary is far away

Does it mean "method you are the coolest ever and I want to have sex with you"?

method..you know that new love in your life your were telling us about last week ..........that was last week wasn`t it?.. :bigsmile:

congrats kiwi!!!!!!!!!!!

(i'm giving you a thumbs up all the way from the states)

thanks potato...i see your name quite often in other forums around the net...much appreciated.. :bigsmile:

Don't get a big head. You ought to see the shit they are saying about you in pm's. :lol:

j/k of course and as usual. :)

i would expect nothing less mate.......this is the only big head i know about :lol::lol:

post-15-1111379326.jpg