Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! ×
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
method77

New Moderator

We have 4 mods from the States, one Irish, one English and one that's US-English or whatever. We need to get one from the southern hemisphere and get that global feeling don't you think?

Who do we have there? .....Kiwibank!

He is our new moderator!

Give it up for Kiwi :partae:

Let's all hope he keeps posting the same way and provide us with good info and not turn into some ban-happy MF :bigsmile:

Welcome aboard Kiwidude

He's too old to be a moderator......... :lol::lol: But I guess we can youthagenate him :hyper: .

Congrats to kiwi! :good job:

Congrats kiwibank!! :banana4:

Welcome aboard, mate! :scratchin:

morning all at beatking (8.10 am here) and many thanks for your kind words.....

....have no fear for kiwi`s here....... :bigsmile:

The admins will soon kill that spirit :taskmaster:

many have tried mate..and i`m still married to her...... :bigsmile:

The admins will soon kill that spirit :taskmaster:

Who wants to tell him about the ritual at Koop's Skull and Bone's lodge?

don`t make it sound too enjoyable dude or i`ll be on the next plane over there to check the festivities out......one of the local airlines is running a blue state airfare/flybuys special.......but they may not let me in..... :bigsmile:

don`t make it sound too enjoyable dude or i`ll be on the next plane over there to check the festivities out......one of the local airlines is running a blue state airfare/flybuys special.......but they may not let me in..... :bigsmile:

There shouldn't be any problem then, kiwi....the ceremony is held here in Kentucky, a bright RED state. We have it in United States Senate Majority Whip Mitch McConnell's house, where we've secretly burrowed a hole into his lavish S & M room. There's a REASON George Bush relies on him as the Majority (Republican) whip.....

post-15-1111275123.jpg

That is my therapy homework next week.

I'm not ready quite yet.

There shouldn't be any problem then, kiwi....the ceremony is held here in Kentucky, a bright RED state. We have it in United States Senate Majority Whip Mitch McConnell's house, where we've secretly burrowed a hole into his lavish S & M room. There's a REASON George Bush relies on him as the Majority (Republican) whip.....

ahhh...nothing like a bit of local colour, some chains, some leather and a couple of right wing politicians to make a party go off with a bang......times, dates and travel itinerary please.......i`ll bring the coke, unless george bush still has his own old contacts and brings his own..... :bigsmile:

letterman said that :o .....i got it off his show...honest.. :rolleyes:

letterman said that :o .....i got it off his show...honest.. :rolleyes:

I love Dave....

I don't give a shit about that. Who's gonna tell him that the new moderator always sends $100 to each member with over 2500 posts?? I will send him a pm with my address. Check, money order or well concealed cash will be fine. Confederate money welcomed. :)

His politics are screwed up but he knows that and I am sure he get better. He may even vote redneck in the next U.S. election. He may not be eligible to vote Demagogue but he can sure vote redneck.

Seriously, Kiwi is a great member and has the disposition and intellect to be an excellent mod. I was actually thinking that he should be saddled with that chore a couple of weeks ago. He adds a lot to this site.

It couldn't have happened to a nicer and more deserving member. :good job:

.i`ll bring the coke, unless george bush still has his own old contacts and brings his own.....

That's fine. Just remember, Koop likes this kind.

post-15-1111293291.jpg

kind words indeed red.......they mean a lot to me considering that we may have at times (not all the time) slightly differing opinions on various issues.. :rolleyes: :o .....if we can still communicate in the way that we all do then that`s got to be a good thing...i know that every day i hit these boards i learn a shitload more about life than i though i knew.....it`s all about a small dose of humility and a large dose of tolerance red.......and i know that i could certainly do with a bit more of both.... :bigsmile:

sorry red...no confederate funny money...roubles only mate....it`s the high nz dollar you know :lol::lol:

....i`ll never vote for the right as long as my arse points to the ground mate...but i could lean a bit towards redneckforsure..... :)

but i could lean a bit towards redneckforsure..... :)

I wouldn't recommend it today. I ate cabbage earlier and gives me gas something awful. :lol:

I have never had a rouble before. Will it work in Coke machine in the U.S.? :)

That ain't that f'ed up Yankee munnie is it? :reallymad:

yay, kiwibank. i've been hoping this would happen. :)

We have 4 mods from the States, one Irish, one English and one that's US-English or whatever.

duh? US-English or whatever?