Mayfield Remixed/The Curtis Mayfield Collection

DudeAsInCool

In a legendary career that began in the late '50s with seminal R&B/soul group The Impressions, Curtis Mayfield evolved into a groundbreaking solo artist in the '70s as he pioneered funk and injected social, political, and racial messages into his profound art. Mayfield's soulful compositions and poetic, visionary lyrics have made the late, great star an icon of consious music as well as world-class R&B.

Track Listings

1. Superfly

2. Do We Wap Is Strong In Here

3. Move On Up

4. We're A Winner

5. Little Child Runnin' Wild

6. Freddie's Dead

7. If There's A Hell Below We're All Going to Go

8. We Got to Have Peace

9. People Get Ready

10. Pusherman

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=music

post-110-1107844457.jpg

• 1 month later...
I want this (Anyone out there :lol: )

if i could figure out what the hell you want, i'd give it to you just to shut you up. :)

if i could figure out what the hell you want, i'd give it to you just to shut you up. :)

I want the album featured in this thread :bigsmile:

duhhhhh, something about curtis mayfield :wub: and his music being remixed? or the story about the deluded little unemployed outsourced texas redneck who can't afford his meds but thinks the preznit is the best thing happening since reagan's altzheimer-addled terms when the country was being led by nancy's astrologer? :lol:

when the country was being led by nancy's astrologer? :lol:

It was far better run :lol:

I am running out of space on my computer--hence i need a cd of the album. Thus I was reaching out for it... capiche? :)

yes sir, i can dig it. :)