A beautiful track I heard

method77

It was a very busy and exchausting 3-day weekend for me. It was a holiday here and I had to work too much for the whole weekend but thank god it's over.

The bar was finally almost empty and the weather was excellent. I took my coffee and I sat by the sea to listen to some music. I put a lounge cd on that a friend gave and suddenly this excellent female voice in spanish (I think) starts performing this BEAUTIFUL song which was perfect for the moment. She is called Suzy and the track is 'De La Distancia'. It's one of the best vocals I've ever heard.

I pressed 'repeat' and heard it about ten times. Truly, music is the best soul healer.

Suzy - De La Distancia (remix)

I don't know who remixed this but if someone knows something, please do tell.

I tried to upload the whole track but for some strange reason, the server wouldn't me so this is about half the track. Damn machines have no feelings.

*I can't happily share this with you through p2p. This is RIAA free ;)

www.primary-music.com and search for Suzy

I'll take your advice on filezilla but I never use donkey. It's not even on the laptop which I use the most although if you need the song we could find a way

cheers

It was a very busy and exchausting 3-day weekend for me. It was a holiday here and I had to work too much for the whole weekend but thank god it's over.

The bar was finally almost empty and the weather was excellent. I took my coffee and I sat by the sea to listen to some music. I put a lounge cd on that a friend gave and suddenly this excellent female voice in spanish (I think) starts performing this BEAUTIFUL song which was perfect for the moment. She is called Suzy and the track is 'De La Distancia'. It's one of the best vocals I've ever heard.

I pressed 'repeat' and heard it about ten times. Truly, music is the best soul healer.

Suzy - De La Distancia (remix)

I don't know who remixed this but if someone knows something, please do tell.

I tried to upload the whole track but for some strange reason, the server wouldn't me so this is about half the track. Damn machines have no feelings.

*I can't happily share this with you through p2p. This is RIAA free ;)

www.primary-music.com and search for Suzy

I know exactly what you mean.......I had never heard of Kitaro and one day I came across this CD of his at my sisters house and thought what the heck, I put it in and one cut that just mesmerized me was the title track, "The Light Of The Spirit". I was totally locked into this track......I can listen to it time and time again, especially at night, it is very soothing and comforting. I myself went and bought it and if one cut from a CD could be worn out this one would have been a long time ago.