Mcdonalds: Worth The Risk?

Shawn

NY Post

January 22, 2004 -- LAST February, Morgan Spurlock decided to become a gastronomical guinea pig.

His mission: To eat three meals a day for 30 days at McDonald's and document the impact on his health.

Scores of cheeseburgers, hundreds of fries and dozens of chocolate shakes later, the formerly strapping 6-foot-2 New Yorker - who started out at a healthy 185 pounds - had packed on 25 pounds.

But his supersized shape was the least of his problems.

Within a few days of beginning his drive-through diet, Spurlock, 33, was vomiting out the window of his car, and doctors who examined him were shocked at how rapidly Spurlock's entire body deteriorated.

--------------------

Check out the link for a run-down of health problems he developed.

I mostly eat at Thanasis souvlaki joint hehe

There two great filafel places in LA and one terrific Greek restaurant (the great greek). If you ever get here, Method, it will be my treat.

I WENT TO DISNEYLAND lol

My father lives in Vancouver and we decided to drive the whole west coast. We went to Seattle, Portland and all places between all the way to Tihuana, Mexico. I saw so many places that it's hard to say where I went cause it will take hours. In LA I went to the usual (disneyland, Universal studios, Hollywood etc etc) and we stayed there 4 days. I wanted to go hand out at bars and stuff but by the time I decided to go out, everything was closed lol. That's laws in the states (sad). Anyway we went to some bars and restaurants but don't ask names. Drove by every possible location (inckuding Compton) and headed to San Diego

We must make your next trip to LA a little bit more luxurious and a little more relaxing :). I imagine you drove down the coast...that must have been nice. Lots of burgers to sample

Not worth the risk of 30 days. I will lose my sanity before that time is up. I still eat there along with every other single fast-food joint. When my fingers start pressing 2 keys at a time, I'll start worrying.

I miss real Greek food. I had some good stuff over in Germany. I miss the German food too.

Had a sausage biscuit this morning Yumm :) But next time, Im gonna order from one of our ad sponsors

Burger Delivery Franchise

Half pound burgers delivered from small space yield high ROI.