Podcasts - For Your MP3 Player or to Download

DudeAsInCool

I hope you are not promoting iTunes Dude :mad:

lol - podcasts is a nickname - you could have a different mp3 player than an ipod. like it or not, these new radiocasts are becoming quite popular - hence the post

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hey, do you have any recomendations for podcasts that are more like taped radio shows rather than music. I can handle my new music and artist info from the satellite, but I was under the impression that some people who podcast kinda just have it like spoken blog kind of deal.

That would be interesting IMO...I'm not really sure how the whole thing works, but any recom's would be cool

hey, do you have any recomendations for podcasts that are more like taped radio shows rather than music.  I can handle my new music and artist info from the satellite, but I was under the impression that some people who podcast kinda just have it like spoken blog kind of deal.

That would be interesting IMO...I'm not really sure how the whole thing works, but any recom's would be cool

Well, since you asked - KCRW simulcasts all its music shows...

http://www.kcrw.com

i like morning becomes electric, metropolis, and the midnite shows... check it out and sample they keep the shows ready for download

Here is what they are playing now:

12:00

Gb

Love Song For Strings

Soundtrack For Sunrise

Soundincolor

12:10

Casbah 73

Cabo Verde Strut

Moods & Grooves

Hitop

12:17