American Idol: Who Will Win?

• 3 weeks later...

Error Leads to 'American Idol' Revote

LOS ANGELES - The 11 contestants left on Fox's reality hit "American Idol" are getting another shot at stardom.

Phone numbers that allowed viewers to pick their favorite contestant were incorrectly displayed during Tuesday's show, prompting a re-vote during the show scheduled to air Wednesday, the network said in a statement.

Phone lines will remain open for two hours following the episode, when another singer will be booted off this week by viewers. The contestant with the fewest votes goes home.

Read entire story here.

I think either Constantine or Mikalah will be next to go.

• 4 weeks later...

Bo Bice Rocks 'American Idol' Judges

LOS ANGELES - "American Idol" contestant Bo Bice rocked out with the 1970s tune "Vehicle" and the three judges were unanimous in their praise.

"This was the only authentically good performance of the evening," Simon Cowell declared Tuesday on Fox's talent competition.

"Right on the money, baby," Randy Jackson said, while Paula Abdul declared "the competition is back on."

Read entire story here.

Anwar Robinson Cut From 'American Idol' Performance of 'September' Fails to Win Him Votes

...Despite being earlier hailed by judge Paula Abdul as technically this season's best singer, the dreadlocked Robinson received the fewest votes and was sent home, narrowing the field of contestants to just six.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=689471

Report: 'Idol' Finalist Faced Drug Charges

LOS ANGELES - "American Idol" finalist Bo Bice was arrested twice in the past four years on drug charges, a Web site reported Thursday — but Fox TV is standing by the long-haired rocker.

"From the beginning, Bo was honest and forthcoming in revealing his previous indiscretions and their outcome," the network said in response to the report on thesmokinggun.com.

His participation with the show will be unaffected, Fox said Thursday.

Read entire story here.

Constantine voted out last night.

• 2 weeks later...

'Idol' Rocker Bice a Softy for Family

HELENA, Ala. - Bo Bice hasn't traded his grandma-made rocker threads for Hollywood's designer labels just yet.

While fellow "American Idol" contestants change hairdos and fashion styles weekly, the Alabama native remains true to his down-home garb — sometimes fringed and earthy, at times glossy liquid leather — and his signature, shoulder-length locks.

"They tried to do highlights, they tried to cut his hair — Bo says no," said his mother, Nancy Downes. (Attempts at Willie Nelson-style braids and a run-in with a hair iron were also no-nos.)

Read entire story here.

NEW YORK  — A deficiency of soul power cost Anthony Federov (search) on "American Idol" Wednesday, sending him home and leaving just three contestants remaining.

Read more here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,156280,00.html

post-23-1115954581.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

who cares?

*ducks*

:lol:

I believe Bo will win, I think Carrie is more versatile though. She has shown she can sing it all whether it be pop, country, rock, disco or whatever has been thrown at her. Bo also has done very nicely with all categories except country. The week he sang the Travis Tritt song "It's A Great Day To be Alive" was by far his worst performance ever on American Idol. Bo will win because the female audience adores him, and we all know that better than 50% of the viewers and voters are female. Carrie will do just fine after the season is over, there is a label out there that will snatch her right up win or lose.

Okay, Dude, redneck or rainbow.......go ahead, i'm waiting..................I used a word I just know one of you guys are gonna play on.

there is a label out there that will snatch her right up win or lose.

I think Bo will win, but I'd prefer the snatch :lol:

Carrie Underwood Wins 'Idol' Contest

Carrie Underwood, the country sweetheart who beguiled national television audiences with her strong voice and bright smile, is this year's "American Idol," defeating Southern rocker Bo Bice in the show's finale Wednesday night.

"Thank you America!" said Underwood, fighting back tears.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/s/nm/leisure_idol_dc

post-23-1117079094.jpg