Any of our ladies looking...

Shawn

MY EYES! :lol:

'let's fuck while praying?' this guy can't be seriously christian.

'let's fuck while praying?' this guy can't be seriously christian.

no sg...he`s a serious, serial exhibitionist...... although christ knows why he wants to show that lot off...if he was really serious he would be buried deep in the depths of a fucking monastery somewere..thereby sparing his fellow christians that ghastly sight...... :bigsmile:

maybe this is the big fancy fish he wants to catch. :lol:

After looking at that picture, I'm getting a strange sensation.

On one hand, I'm utterly and truly disgusted.

On the other hand, I feel bad for that lady who is being exploited for laughs on the internet. Anyone that fat is a.) going to die at an early age, b.) has huge self confidence issues, and c.) probably takes any "positive" attention she can get.

Edited by MoonMan

The redneck made me do it. :)

Generally I think you are right MoonMan. There are a small number of people that don't care that they are severely obese and have no poor self image issues. But by and large, you are 100% correct. It was a poor and tasteless post. I am sorry to anyone that took offense. I will probably do it again as I have in the past, but I really don't mean any harm.

The redneck made me do it.  :)

Generally I think you are right MoonMan.  There are a small number of people that don't care that they are severely obese and have no poor self image issues.  But by and large, you are 100% correct.  It was a poor and tasteless post.  I am sorry to anyone that took offense.  I will probably do it again as I have in the past, but I really don't mean any harm.

Don't worry, I wasn't being critical of you. Actually, I find your posts pretty entertaining.

Keep on truckin' mr redneck.

Edited by MoonMan

On the other hand, I feel bad for that lady who is being exploited for laughs on the internet. Anyone that fat is a.) going to die at an early age, b.) has huge self confidence issues, and c.) probably takes any "positive" attention she can get.

...and it is quite reasonable that you as a caring human being have those feelings.....the lady in the photo is entitled to as much dignity and respect as any individual no matter what her physical appearance ...so is the guy with the large gold chain and stomach..but i`d say that the main difference between the two is that he (the gentleman in question) has said on the internet that he wants, quote " to fuck while praying " unquote...now that is public....and different, and quite properly the subject of beatking- type low - brow humour..one of my favourite types of humour, by the way (redneck is my low - brow humour idol..he reigns supreme).....i don`t think that the fat lady is singing in quite the same way that the fat guy did...... :)

2nd thoughts: y'know, the fact that it's on craigslist makes me think this might be a goof (that's a seriously liberal list, at least it was when i used to read it, over 3 years ago back in the states).

a few weeks back there was a TV programme on (USA) feeders--guys who love their women, not just fat, but totally obese. there was one guy who made videos of his wife after he'd fed her up to like 600 lbs, he'd quit his job as an engineer soon after cause he was making so much money from the vids. she couldn't move by herself at that point. and they showed her lying in bed, compulsively eating after he'd gone out and blown like 30$ (about 15 quid) on mcDonald's for her (i think it was one of her 5 or so meals a day). i was disgusted but couldn't stop watching. anyway, she was fatter than the woman here (jesus!)

there was one guy who made videos of his wife after he'd fed her up to like 600 lbs, he'd quit his job as an engineer soon after cause he was making so much money from the vids. she couldn't move by herself at that point. and they showed her lying in bed, compulsively eating after he'd gone out and blown like 30$ (about 15 quid) on mcDonald's for her (i think it was one of her 5 or so meals a day). i was disgusted but couldn't stop watching. anyway, she was fatter than the woman here (jesus!)

what a bastard eh sg...always the fucking commercial imperative...making money out of misery..she probably thought he loved her as well......" i did it for him ".... :mad:

lemme tell you what i find amazing: i do believe they (believe they) love each other; from what i remember, the dude is totally attracted to very heavy women and to her most of all. he's faithful and she knows it (although it's physically impossible for them to have sex).

AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!! (i got a picture in my mind). moving right along, they then showed how she took it upon herself to lose, i think, 200 lbs, and he was so upset (i told pet man 'he's upset cause now he can't put on the vids that she's the fattest woman in the world' but i was joking). if you have a local affiliate of the UK's channel 4, i think you'll see it in NZ pretty soon.

The redneck made me do it.   :)

Generally I think you are right MoonMan.  There are a small number of people that don't care that they are severely obese and have no poor self image issues.  But by and large, you are 100% correct.  It was a poor and tasteless post.  I am sorry to anyone that took offense.  I will probably do it again as I have in the past, but I really don't mean any harm.

Don't worry, I wasn't being critical of you. Actually, I find your posts pretty entertaining.

Keep on truckin' mr redneck.

DITTO! :D

As I have said before every joke has to have a butt and the stereotypical bullshit is standard. Pick on fat people, skinny people, blondes, old people, rednecks ... whatever. If you are among the group being picked on it loses it's humor to you. If you are in a group of skinny people you can joke about fat without too much concern. In a forum like this you can't see the members of the group so you may offend someone more easily because maybe they are overweight and are very self-conscious about it. To tell the truth, I thought about not posting that pic for that very reason. Obesity is an extremely difficult problem for some people to control. It is easy to say eat better or less but the reality is that it isn't that easy to do. I know a couple of severely obese people that really have struggled and I am sure they would not see the humor.

I really didn't think you were being critical of me in a hostile way MoonMan but the truth is you were dead on. I am not the only person here that has posted something that was in poor taste but I have sure posted my share. And I will probably do it again. That does not mean that I don't care if I offend someone. I really do care but when joking around it is bound to happen, especially if you engage in crude humor. I will try to refrain from jokes that I know is going to offend someone here. For instance, if anyone here is offended by the fat jokes and lets me know that they are truly offended, I will try to cut back. If there is a blonde that just wants to go postal when they read a blonde joke, let me know. I have read some poor taste jokes here that I didn't care for but I just go on to the next one. What some people find tasteless some others may find funny so what the heck. I am sure no one means any harm so I don't take it seriously. That's the way I want to viewed..... not seriously.

We had a new guy (white) at work that told racist jokes which was cool. Our group consisted of a white guy (me), a black guy, an Asian guy, and a Mexican guy. We told racist jokes and had the best time for months. The new guy comes in and quickly does the same. The problem was he would get mad as hell if someone told a white joke. The point is we were all joking but it was obvious he was not. In a few weeks he quit and we were so glad. I wouldn't consider telling racist jokes here but we pick on every other stereotype.

Sorry for the long speech. It is my occasional serious post. Just remember that after each of my posts it is required that you say out loud to yourself, "He is not to be taken seriously, he is not a real person....so who cares."

Final note. I don't give a shit who is offended by "liberal" or "Democrat" or any other political jokes. Those suckers are fair game and I ain't gonna stop. :lol: