Josh Rouse - Nashville

DudeAsInCool

Heard the cut "Saturday" on KCRW's Common Ground. The DJ called the album spectacular, and the cut I heard was definitely that (forgive the hype). Check it out...

Track Listings

1. It's The Nighttime

2. Winter In The Hamptons

3. Streetlights

4. Caroliña

5. Middle School Frown

6. My Love Has Gone

7. Saturday

8. Sad Eyes

9. Why Won't You Tell Me What

10. Life

Editorial Reviews - Uncut Magazine

"Josh Rouse is the real deal"

Album Description

Nashville is filled with an atmosphere reminiscent of Neil Young’s "Harvest" and Bob Dylan’s "Nashville Skyline." His special affection for that city in Tennessee is played through a more elegant palette. From the pedal steel in "It’s the Nighttime" to the haunting strings in "Streetlights" to the fragile piano intro of "Sad Eyes," Josh has pulled out all the stops on this album.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=music

post-112-1108243236.jpg

I will disagree there dude. This album has nothing new to offer and electronica is about new sounds. I've heard KCRW and it's pretty good but not perfect

Did you hear the song or the band? I didnt say that the music made new grounds - I said the music was great!

lax dude

the sounds wre great but I expect something new from new bands and this was not one of them but overall this was pretty good

but what do I know?

Popi says hi

I posted it under country... You have a copy already? Its not out yet :)

• 1 month later...

Josh Rouse will appear on Morning Becomes Eclectic 4/22 at 11:15am. on KCRW...you can stream it on your computer live