Wassup for the Weekend - 2/11/05

DudeAsInCool

Baseball tryouts here the next two Saturdays. I'll be helping to coach a team in the 7-8 year-old league, and we have to watch all the kids to prepare for the team drafts. Hopefully it won't be too cold....we had some snow today but it's supposed to be better.

nothing much really (this is a good thing, these weekends keep me sane). gotta go to ikea *hawk, spit* for a new chair for my desk (this is one of the most comfortable chairs i've ever sat in); stu's coming over on sunday to take us...chilling, smoking, drinking to distraction, the usual. :)

I was going to buy that exact chair last week slum. I realised I had no more room in my car so I left it. I will this week though hehe

Work for me this weekend again. I will try to move more things to my new place cause the weather was fucked all week and I couldn't.

I was also do what Niko said

they couldn't deliver it?

ooh, you and i will be sitting in the same chair next week. :wub: hee hee.

they couldn't deliver it?

ooh, you and i will be sitting in the same chair next week. :wub: hee hee.

I went with my truck and bought tables, chairs and all kinds of shit and didn't have space for anything else. I will be going back next wekk so no need for delivery

How does that chair handle farts? :lol:

When my wife and I got married it took every penny we had to rent the hall and put on the meal so there was nothing left for a honeymoon. So... we're flying to Toronto. It's not the most romantic place, but we can see Niagra Falls and catch a Raptors game. We've never actually gone anywhere since we've gotton married so this should be nice. We just have to go drop the kids at my parent's house.

I'll see you guys some time around Thursday.

I got no life soooooo I will just say:

Wolfie, I hope you get to feeling better. I look forward to your spam.

MoodyBlue, I'm sorry you have to work. In fact I am sorry anybody ever has to work.

Shawn, Have a good time and send pics.

Kiwi, Too wet down there. My Glock would rust.

Method, I hope your chair is fart resistant.

SG, Same wishes for your new chair.

treveinta, remember to wash your hands.

How does that chair handle farts? :lol:

gee Method....i dunno, can't help you there (that's one thing i dint do when i tried it out). but i'll tell you as soon as i do. :)

We just have to go drop the kids at my parent's house.

have a great time shawn....that`s what parents are for mate.......we get heaps of kids dropped off at our place.....most of them i`ve never even seen before!! :lol::lol:

sorry, forgot: have a great time, Shawn, you both deserve it.

stu's coming over on sunday to take us

correction: to take me (pet man's leaving for copenhagen for two days). Wolfie, feel better soon, Amber you've got beautiful girls, good luck. (notice me ignoring the toesucker reference here? this is me being all good). :)