Zeropaid Down!

downloadalot

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I was just wondering if anyone else was having any problems accessing zeropaid...i haven't been able to get on like all week and I get such pretty errors as

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /mtn1/zeropaid/bbs/includes/db_mysql.php on line 333

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /mtn1/zeropaid/bbs/includes/db_mysql.php on line 334

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.

Just wondering if it is just me...

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
I wouldn't mind if that site stopped existing

I would object vehemently. The flamers would migrate to other sites and lower the property value. BeatKing could become trashed and would be known as the "trailer park of cyberspace".

Well, it became trashed when I joined.

Let's just say BeatKing could become more trashed. :rolleyes:

• 10 months later...

Seems it's been 2 days again...

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We are working as fast as we can to resolve the problem and get you back your precious Zeropaid.com. Please check back as the site will be back up and fine as soon as possible.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now