Cool Photos

DudeAsInCool

lol thanks...I don't really like guns, or anything that kills (like dubya bush), but the ava's supposed to symbolize the power of GNU/Linux :D

Ahhh but you can have lots of fun with guns and never kill anything. I had lots of fun a yr ago dove hunting but I have had more fun at the gun range killing paper targets. It's a good individual thing that you can do in a group with your friends. I know lots of people that shoot like hell and never kill anything but paper. It is a great misconception that all gun people are hunters. :)

btw, I still like your avatar. :lol:

post-59-1107972414.jpg

Edited by Redneck4sure

(Oh, and no sympathy posts plz..my bro is back to his usual extremely annoying self)

Nice pic!

No sympathy huh. Well I am sorry BUT........ I do have sympathy for your entire family. I am glad your brother is okay. I know someone who accidentally shot themself and died. If you don't want a gun that is your choice. But consider this, does the fact that you don't have a gun make you safer? The criminals will always have a gun. If you look at Washington D.C. where the gun laws are the strictest you have the highest rate, or about the highest, number of murders in the US. But I was only talking shooting targets for fun earlier anyway. Guns are dangerous but very few people that frequent shooting ranges and shooting matches get hurt. It is because they know how to handle one safely. I tell people that want a gun for self defense that if they are not going to get some practice and safety lessons they may be better off without one. Cars are dangerous but people still race. Most sports are dangerous.

I carry one everywhere I go and have never shot anyone including myself. I sure feel better with one. In the unlikely event I get robbed, somebody may have a sex problem because if I get half a chance.......he's f'ked.

If you don't want anything to do with guns.....that's cool!! Best of luck to your brother and entire family. I hope the jerk goes to jail that shot your brother. That's what jails are for. :)

Nice pic!

No sympathy huh. Well I am sorry BUT........ I do have sympathy for your entire family. I am glad your brother is okay. I know someone who accidentally shot themself and died. If you don't want a gun that is your choice. But consider this, does the fact that you don't have a gun make you safer? The criminals will always have a gun. If you look at Washington D.C. where the gun laws are the strictest you have the highest rate, or about the highest, number of murders in the US. But I was only talking shooting targets for fun earlier anyway. Guns are dangerous but very few people that frequent shooting ranges and shooting matches get hurt. It is because they know how to handle one safely. I tell people that want a gun for self defense that if they are not going to get some practice and safety lessons they may be better off without one. Cars are dangerous but people still race. Most sports are dangerous.

I carry one everywhere I go and have never shot anyone including myself. I sure feel better with one. In the unlikely event I get robbed, somebody may have a sex problem because if I get half a chance.......he's f'ked.

If you don't want anything to do with guns.....that's cool!! Best of luck to your brother and entire family. I hope the jerk goes to jail that shot your brother. That's what jails are for. :)

Owning guns dosn't make people safer. People can get drunk or pissed over something or something like that and shoot someone. the states have the largest murder rates per year in the entire world. In the UK, there are around 400 murders each year. A little more in china.

In the states, there are over 12000. Why?

"Use your fifth amendment rights"

Personally, I'm against all use of violence, and there isn't too much of it here in Norway, thank goodness.