For Slum G

DudeAsInCool

Kind of annoying to watch, even if you are a cat lover. Perhaps, the lyrics here are more appropriate for our Slum G :lol:

Highway To Hell

Living easy, livin' free

Season ticket, on a one - way ride

Asking nothing, leave me be

Taking everything in my stride

Don't need reason, don't need rhyme

Ain't nothing I would rather do

Going down, party time

My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell

Highway to hell

Highway to hell

No stop signs, speedin' limit

Nobody's gonna slow me down

Like a wheel, gonna spin it

Nobody's gonna mess me 'round

Hey Satan! Paid my dues

Playin' in a rockin' band

Hey Mama! Look at me

I'm on my way to the promise land

Highway to hell

Highway to hell

Dont stop me!

I'm on the highway to hell!

And I'm goin down..all the way!

I'm on the highway to hell..

i want whatever Steve Ibsen (the creator) was smoking. NOW. you too, Dude, for posting that and thinking i'd laugh--hand it over. :lol: (actually i thought it was cute but then began to wonder at the creator's sanity).

re 'highway to hell:' WHEEEEEEEEEEE! *speeding down on the slide* :)

The kitty cat dance is classic. I played it last summer for Jen and she couldn't shake it out of her head for days. Maybe weeks. :lol:

A National Institutes of Health study suggests that the region of the brain that inhibits risky behavior is not fully formed until age 25, a finding with implications for a host of policies, including the nation's driving laws.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6891821/

Drink a Day May Keep Older Women Sharp

By NICHOLAS BAKALAR

February 1, 2005

Not only red wine but also white wine, beer and hard liquor appear to protect against mental decline in older women, two new studies have found.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/01/health/0...html?oref=login

A National Institutes of Health study suggests that the region of the brain that inhibits risky behavior is not fully formed until age 25, a finding with implications for a host of policies, including the nation's driving laws.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6891821/

Another study showed that in liberals the brain never develops. :lol:

thanks a lot guys.......my cat watched it and now has its ass pressed up against my monitor screen because it wants to shag that kitten!!  :P

:lol::lol::lol: i'm watching coffee dripping down my screen. :lol:

A National Institutes of Health study suggests that the region of the brain that inhibits risky behavior is not fully formed until age 25

'While society and tradition have placed the point of intellectual maturity, the "age of reason," years earlier, the study -- an international effort led by NIH's Institute of Mental Health and UCLA's Laboratory of Neuro Imaging -- shows it comes at about age 25..."This period of recklessness has never been as long as it is now.'

*did you post this to make me feel bad? :lol: cause i don't think this has happened to me yet and at this point, i don't think it ever will. :)

Drink a Day May Keep Older Women Sharp...Not only red wine but also white wine, beer and hard liquor appear to protect against mental decline in older women, two new studies have found.

too late! glug glug glug droooooooooll............. . . . . wha?

Another study showed that in liberals the brain never develops. :lol:

git off mah page, motherfucker. :lol::wub:

I don t know why I think this is appropriate here, but when I saw it, SG, I thought of you  :lol:

how did you know? that there is in a little corner of my mind (i call her 'superego' just for laughs) and whenever i wanna do something really fucked up, she jumps on that little bike and she's so outta there, my head spins. :lol:

who knew? :lol: