The Faces Of Meth

Cerebral_Assassin

terrible......over the years i have had many friends go under on speed...they call it " P " here in new zealand (P for Pure)...it is a huge problem and a lot of kids my 17 year old daughter knows are into it too..a meth cooker and supplier was murdered in our town about 3 months ago.....he was selling the shit to the local college kids........myself and some concerned parents went round to his house one night and told him to cease and desist his fucking operation.....two weeks later he`s found lying facedown in his driveway .....he was beaten to death in his driveway with an iron bar..........bad news all round..the police don`t seem to be too fussed about arresting anyone at the moment.... :o :(

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v04/n1814/a13.html?233740

Edited by kiwibank

oh my...there's like a 'scared straight' series somewhere on the 'net on a girl's mugshots over a period of about ten years...it dint work on me (too late!).

Man, that's some bad shit there. Probably one of the worse drug addictions out there now. I don't by any means think I am better than anyone but the people who let this shit happen to themselves deserve it, it's sickening to watch and even more sickening to hear someone who's addicted. My sister has battled the addiction to Meth for approx 5-6 years now, she strips her clothes off every weekend just to score the shit. We tried like hell when she was 17(the age she started) to solve it, taking her to rehab, holding her prisoner in her room, and even just trying to be logical with her and showing her the similar shit we all just saw here....to which nothing worked. Now she is 23 and this week when I replace my camera I will take her picture...and show an older pic from b4 her addiction, you will be shocked. Meth makers...in my book, should all just fall off the face of the Earth!

Pretty bad that I only take medicine when I feel like I am literally dieing and when I goto get some sudafed I get looked down upon....

BTW, I live in Illinois, where every other day there's a Meth house being taken down by the Law or fire from the lab blowing up. Most of the damn time, kids are involved which really pisses me off. :reallymad:

I am currently watching as a few of my good friends lives are going down the shitter because of meth. They make excuses for it, as if there's some good reasoning behind their shitty decisions.

bleh.

a meth cooker and supplier was murdered in our town about 3 months ago.....

~~~~~~~~~~

the police don`t seem to be too fussed about arresting anyone at the moment

tsk tsk :rolleyes:

Good!... Take back your streets...your sons/daughters...fuck that scum...good riddens. :evil:

Pretty sad shit. A lot of these guys do not see a way out, or more importantly, don't think it matters if they get off it. When you think nobody really cares...

Really sorry to any of you with love ones going near this shit.