Super Bowl

Yoda

Well who is gonna win this year.. Im kinda jumping my bridges here but im pretty sure the Steelers are done at 24-3 at the half

so who is gonna win this year?

its hard to say but I think New England will probly win again.

These are two of the four teams I didn't want to see....

New England

Philly

Minnesota

Atlanta

New England is public enemy #1 to me though. It really doesn't have much to do with their winning, as much as they get under my skin because I know their defense is exploitable and had Manning played in good weather (and not on the road), things might have been different (no, I'm not really a BIG indy fan).

Micheal Vick is everything but a QB. All I seen against Philly were shitty passes, and horrible decisions (reckless and detrimental).

As for Minnesota, I loathe Randy Moss and they have a horrible defense.

And Philly, well I loathe Owens. I suppose I dislike Philly the least.

Edited by Ken

for once now that i look at it I really want New England to win this I hate philly and I just like Tom Brady I think he is a great QB and proves it every year.

I would rather see different teams in the super bowl no doubt just to see something new but for what we got I really want New England to win this.

I don't really give a rat's ass either.

It's okay rainbow. The Steelers may still go to the Super Bowl this year. But if they do, they will have to buy a ticket. :lol:

The Cowboys are so bad they aren't allowed to buy a ticket. :blink: