Shameless site promotion? Not really

Shawn

I was wondering what other people thought about putting a link in their sigs at other forums. I have to admit I hate watching people pimping a different forum at ZP, but a simple link in your sig is allowed/encouraged.

I don't think it would be a problem anywhere, as this site doesn't stick to the p2p base we all know and love.

If it sounds like an idea, here is a simple vb script that will work for most forums:

[ url=http://www.beatking.com/forums/][ center][ color=blue]Come Discuss Music at Beatking[/color][/center][/url]

You just have to remove the space from each type of tag.

eg. ( size=800) change to (size=800)

You'll end up with a link that looks like this: (but centered)

Come Discuss Music at Beatking

-and yes lol, I know most of you already know how to do this, but not everyone does..

This is one of the technical things that I would not know how to handle. Thanx for the tip. Right now I'm having trouble signing in at ZP. For some reason, the ZP picture forum wont recognize DudeAsInCool. So I had to sign in as a new member as DudeAsInCool3. Now that I have done that I can post comments in the picture section, but now the regular forum wont recognize my origiinal name DudeAsInCool. See...I'm technically challenged...

The regular forum at ZP isn't even loading for me. I left the browser open on the forum index, so I was still online, but the site isn't found if I do anything.

ZP is having to many problems sense the vBulletin update... I think they should just give me vBulletin for my site :)

ZP is having to many problems sense the vBulletin update... I think they should just give me vBulletin for my site :)

:huh:

You're looking for more problems with your site?

That update has hurt, it seems to drop at least once a week.