Reo Speedwagon 2004

spraymonkey

REO speedwagon put on a decent show at Gulfstream today.I say decent because the band is missing something,namely guitarist Gary Richrath the feeling that came out that boy was unbeliveable.(any body know what happened to him?)Present guitarist Dave(I'm NOT gary Richrath)Amato does a good job,but the soul's just not there.Lead singer Kevin(somebody give this guy a sandwich)Cronin is the consumate showman as always,if this guy wasn't in rock n roll he'd have to be a preacher,he is having a little trouble with the high notes.Bruce(bass is the backbone)Hall and Neal(is it nap time yet?)Dougherty,well hell they been with the band forever if they can't pull it off nobody can,these guys play this stuff in their sleep.Brian(hitman?)Hitt,OK well alright,I'm not really impressed,he's good and he's been with the band since the early '90's so he knows the tunes'but man when I saw them the first time in the early '80's that dude(don't remember his name,I've forgotten more about music than some people will ever know)had an endless drum kit and played like a frickin' machine.As I said a decent show but maybe not for REO purists.I give this show a 6 only because I really like REO,alright a 7 but only because they signed my T_shirt. :) _______________________next week Ms. Benatar,and this just annouced today,coming march 13,David Lee Roth.....AAAAAAAHAHAHA

post-41-1074990211_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now