DO YOU REMEMBER Trevor Brice of Vanity Fare

Xen

I remember some of the singles - you should post some samples on the website... Thanx for the post and welcome to Beatking.

• 9 months later...

Interesting. His website still does not have any samples but, as expected, it does have some info. I was looking at the discography which I d/led from his link. It is an Excel format.

Vanity Fare released several 45s. One that caught my attention was "Where Did All The Good Times Go" which was a small hit for The Classics IV reaching #60 on the charts in 1970. Just for the heck of it I did an ebay search and there is a couple of Vanity Fare albums and a few 45s. One of the 45s listed is, "Where Did All The Good Times Go". That has got to be a very rare 45. It is listed by someone in Asia and is awaiting a $5.99 bid and $8.00 shipping to get to the USA.

I'm too cheap to spend $13.99 to get this song. If one of you wealthier mofos would buy, rip, and email me a copy I would appreciate it. :bigsmile:

In fact you can send me any songs other than "Hitchin' a Ride" & "Early In The Morning" since I already have those. :)

I remember driving my heap on hot summer days with the windows rolled down and the AM radio emitting a hissing/crackling noise with those songs barely discernable as I bounced along dirt roads trying to run down liberals. :lol:

I remember driving my heap on hot summer days with the windows rolled down and the AM radio emitting a hissing/crackling noise with those songs barely discernable as I bounced along dirt roads trying to run down liberals. :lol:

and the chicks you were w/all had teeth :lol:

• 5 months later...