Xmas Plans

DudeAsInCool

Going to spend Christmas Eve afternoon at my daughter's house. Going out with daughter's mother in the evening. We're still on pretty good terms even after all these years. Then going to my mother's house for Christmas day. I'm off work until Jan. 3, so there's a lot of free time.

tonight i'm gonna go down to my local eldon house, and make a scene w/Matt, the landlord and whomever else shows up...this should be fun (they already think i'm the crazy amerikan dancing on the bar, swinging from the chandeliers). a bunch of people are calling me tomorrow from germany, scotland, manchester, london, cardiff, turkey and the states (pet man and i might have phonesex if we can quit laughing about it). aren't you happy you asked, Dude? hee hee :lol:

a bunch of people are calling me tomorrow from germany, scotland, manchester, london, cardiff, turkey and the states (pet man and i might have phonesex if we can quit laughing about it). aren't you happy you asked, Dude? hee hee :lol:

Can I have your number? :lol:

12 : 12AM : DEC 25TH... nz time here..cruising with my wife doing the presents for the kids in the morning..it`s morning now...merry christmas from new zealand one and all.........

Edited by kiwibank

12 : 12AM : DEC 25TH... nz time here..cruising with my wife doing the presents for the kids in the morning..it`s morning now...merry christmas from new zealand one and all.........

Merry Christmas kiwi.

I'm at work right now... :reallymad: leaving at 5:30 to get on the :reallymad: LIE and get to my cousin's house O sometime TOMORROW :wacko:

This is not good. <_>

Going to see Rev. John Curtin at Goody's tonight night for midnight mass :Here's to you: IF I DON'T get caught in LIE traffic on the way home...geeezzz...this REALLY sucks.

Crash and burn for the rest of the weekend.

I hope to get laid.........

Yeah, me too. I don't care if it is Christmas or not. Some things never change. :lol:

It is 8pm the 24th here. Everything is wrapped and ready to go. Tomorrow will visit mom and mother-in-law. I have plenty of ammo so I am as ready as I will ever get.

Season's Greetings to all by BK friends. In fact, Season's Greetings to other 98% of you too!! :lol:

Yeah, me too. I don't care if it is Christmas or not. Some things never change. :lol:

It is 8pm the 24th here. Everything is wrapped and ready to go. Tomorrow will visit mom and mother-in-law. I have plenty of ammo so I am as ready as I will ever get.

Season's Greetings to all by BK friends. In fact, Season's Greetings to other 98% of you too!! :lol:

kia ora red...merry xmas........

Today: Got up and made the last of my 20 dozen muffins...ate...went to my sister in laws where I think my husbands mother bought the ENTIRE walmart....stuffed our asses back in our car came home, unloaded a completely full car then burned the paper ...that took an hour itself. Got back in the car and went and bought a new coat for myself. Went by and said a few words at my fathers grave. Now I'm back here and I've got to go up in my attic and get the "santa" stuff before I can go to sleep :o

Tomorrow: Get up and watch my kids unwrap their gifts, goto Christmas Services, come home and make a lasagna and a side dish of some sort . Goto my moms where my immediate family opens up the gifts and then we help our mom make dinner. Eat....Drink, be Merry. Then we are off to my husbands fathers place where we eat once again...open presents and be Merry. Come home and pass out LOL :lol:

Sunday: We relax until about 2 , then we get to goto my husbands grandmas and have Chili and hotdogs ...open gifts and drink and be Merry. Come home and sleep until 10am Monday :wacko:

Spent Christmas Eve at my Aunt's house (we did our Christmas tonight instead of on Christmas).....and, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ACTUALLY SNOWED!!!!! It didn't stick to the ground or anything, just cars and roof tops, but it did snow!! My Aunt lives in South Houston, TX, I don't think it snowed much here in the Woodlands.....(see pic below)

On Christmas day I am going to my brother's friend's parents house to eat....not much else. Read, watch tv or play on the computer......

This is my car, covered in that white stuff, outside my aunt's house in south Houston, TX...

post-59-1103952637.jpg

Actually, I did!!

you go Rainbow Demon! now the world knows about it. :lol: