White Christmas

Kooperman

We're getting snow, sleet and other slick stuff today and tonight, with temperatures below freezing until after Christmas. What's your weather like?

Hi 28 F

Lo 26 F WINTER STORM WARNINGS continue for the area until noon Thursday.

Near BLIZZARD conditions will be possible in Southern Indiana with blowing and drifting snow late tonight and early tomorrow. Driving may become impossible with visibility near zero!

Heavy snow today in Southern Indiana will likely be doubled tonight with up to two feet of snow before all is said and done. In Louisville, we'll add to the three inches we picked up earlier today. Tonight we'll add another 5 to 10 inches. Bitterly cold air will then keep us in a deep freeze through the Christmas weekend.

7-Day Forecast

Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue

Hi 28 F

Lo 26 F

Snow IN, Wintry mix KY

Hi 25 F

Lo 22 F

Morning Snow / Windy

Hi 12 F

Lo 0 F

Partly Cloudy

Hi 15 F

Lo -5 F

Partly Cloudy

Hi 25 F

Lo 2 F

Partly Cloudy

Hi 40 F

Lo 20 F

Mostly Sunny

Hi 48 F

Lo 30 F

Partly Cloudy

In my town it's cold but we rarely get snow but the museum where I work in the mornings get lots of snow cause it's higher up. I expect snow when I get up there in a few hours ( which reminds that I have to get some sleep now)

No white Christmas here. It's just going to be cold.

:(

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USOH0617_f.html

Nor here hun...totally sucks !

Wednesday night : Mostly cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Cold. Wind chills may approach -10F. Low around 5F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.

Thursday : Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Very cold. Wind chills may approach -15F. High 14F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Thursday night : Bitterly cold. A few clouds. Low -2F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

Friday : Generally sunny. Very cold. High around 10F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Friday (24 hours) : A few clouds. Highs in the low teens and lows in the low single digits.

Saturday (24 hours) : Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 20s and lows in the upper teens.

Sunday (24 hours) : Windy with a mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the mid 20s.

Los Angeles - Friday, Saturday, Sunday :bigsmile:

No snow, but:

Hi/Lo

Thurs 65/47 Sunny

Fri 73/42 Sunny

Sat 69/44 Chance of Rain

Sun 60/45 Sunny/Chance of Rain

It's a toss up.

Could be snow, cold be rain.

It's in situations like this that the lake effect monster turns on and we get plastered with 2 feet while places just miles south get nothing.

It's a very unpredictable time.

Right now it's 28 degrees F.

Edited by Ken

reading everyone's weather made me go to my weather page. it's 10C/50F here, amazing. NO DAMN SNOW (i really wanted it).

very bad...snow, rain, wind, hailstorms, thunder, hot, cold...the worst christmas weather in nz in memory apparently..no sun...another low pressure system brewing in the tasman sea......this is supposed to be our summer....they say that it`s to do with the effects of global warming..no, really!!!!

post-86-1103787456.jpg

Edited by kiwibank

We are having a snow storm here right now. 8 to 12 inches. they say 8 is on the ground now but more is to come. On top of that we have 40 MPH winds.

Its all good for the white Christmas thing but.. who wants to shovel for me :)

It's raining right now and here's what's ahead for me and the rest of Charleston, West Virginia.....................

Tonight: Rain likely early this evening...Then rain late this evening and overnight. Lows in the mid 40s. Southeast winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.

Thursday: Cloudy. Rain in the morning...Then a chance of snow and rain showers in the afternoon. Little or no snow accumulation. Cooler with highs in the mid 40s. Temperatures falling into the 30s in the afternoon. South winds 15 to 20 mph...Becoming west in the afternoon.

Thursday night: Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow showers in the evening. Much colder with lows around 17. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent.

Friday: Partly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming mostly cloudy. Much colder with highs in the mid 20s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.

Friday night: Partly cloudy in the evening...Then clearing. Colder with lows around 6 above. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Christmas day and saturday night: Mostly clear. Highs around 20. Lows around 10 above.

:(

Saturday......sunny, high around 49, lows in the 20s at night.....

It is supposed to warm up in the next few days.... in the 70s....

Here is what it did tonight in South Houston, Friendswood, TX area......(in the 30s)

post-86-1103953796.jpg

pet man called from illinois yesterday...i asked him how the weather was and he said 'in the 10s' so i told him 'whoa, that's warm (10C = 50F) and he goes 'no dummy, it's in the TENs, as in 10, 11, 12F' duhhhhh... :lol: