Carrying on the site.

Shawn

What direction should the site take?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What direction should the site take?

• Yoda/Dude/Rainbow/Cheap run as a team
    • Somebody run it alone (specify)
    • Let it die

Definitly we wont let you down. I know I havent been posting much lately nor have i posted much news which I know I could do more of. I have been busy with my site and school. But dont worry I still will help and do the best I can to make this a better place. Thanks again BeatKing we hope you return soon.

BTW I will contact Mako right when I get home.. so what does everyone wana do with the money problem. Do you want me to pay the whole thing then I remember Cheapprick you wanted to help pay so maybe you can then pay me half or whatever. I think that talk should be carried into email or PM so email me or PM me please.

Thanks

Yoda - I noticed that up until now (last day or so), you had a link in your sig about helping some project. Could I not use that to send you money through paypal? If that's cool, just send me the link again or add it back into your sig. (I'll just put "cheapprick" in the transactions comments so you know who it was) Cool?

.::BF::. -- I will stop by a lot and say what's up!

You had better! LOL If we come to dire straits we may need you to break ties. j/k

I imagine that as long as yoda is one of us, if anything goes wrong we'll have someone to blame.

Thanks for all of the work you put in, and come back soon.

Ok.. go to my site then there is a Donation Button there.. you can pay that way :) of course anyone else that wants to help yoda make money donate :) j/p of course!

Thanx, BF, and we look forward to your confidence and guidance in the future. Remember this site will always be yours if and when you want it back...

Good luck to you in your mission and godspeed!

I really hope you guys dont screw up anything. All of you admins please make sure DudeAsInCool doesnt touch any of the important DNS server stuff, because, as witnessed in the 'welcome Koop' thread, he doesn't know what the hell hes doing.

Keep up the good work :)

If you dont watch it, Im not only going to edit those remarks, Im going to have Seph come online to harass you :o

BS15: I have a suspicion that outside his politics, he might be an ok person--outside his role as a moderator that is lol; I think he takes things a bit too seriously; that said, he wants to put P2P people and Zeropaid in the best light--somehow, our posts are a bit too offbeat for him. He once private emailed me that if I didnt like his moderation, i could go elsewhere. The funny thing is that im more professionally involved in p2ps then he is!