Opera Unite Adds A Server To Your Browser!

DudeAsInCool

Mashable sums up the revolutionary new Opera browser best: "In a nutshell, Opera Unite is a web server within a web browser. Instead of just browsing the web, Opera now lets you share files and photos, communicate with other users, chat, and host your web site directly on your own computer... Access your complete home music library from wherever you are."

Get it HERE

Seems there might be a few glitches needing ironed out. The server side of things seems to work well enough but I keep getting error messages that the proxy thingy is down? Bleh...

Seems there might be a few glitches needing ironed out. The server side of things seems to work well enough but I keep getting error messages that the proxy thingy is down? Bleh...

it's still in beta. it certainly looks promising, though

I know of very few people using Opera and I'm not one of them. The other browsers may add this feature. Then again, the RIAA may sue 'em like the p2p sites. This time they are playing with the big boys that have deeper pockets, especially if IE decides to have such a feature.

...and I may just have to learn how to use Opera. :lol:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now