Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy (Full cd stream - While it lasts)

DudeAsInCool

Seventeen years in the making, the long awaited Chinese Democracy is up and running over at MySpace, for tonight only. You can check it out right HERE - the track list is below. You can read the full story behind the album over at Ars Technica and a full review at The NY Times. Enjoy.

"Chinese Democracy"

"Street of Dreams"

"If The World"

"There Was A Time"

"Catcher In The Rye"

"Scraped"

"Rhiad & The Bedouins"

"Sorry"

"I.R.S."

"Madagascar"

"This I Love"

"Prostitute"

"Better"

"Shackler's Revenge"

post-9-1227163539.jpeg

This is the album that yo homeboy in Californie convicted of a felony for uploading. He is to be sentenced next month I believe. I don't remember the exact details.

I'm not a big G 'N' R fan but the new album is ok. Have you listened to it yet? I've only played a small amount of it. From what I have heard it isn't bad but it's just not something that I have been in the mood to listen to all the way through.

This is the album that yo homeboy in Californie convicted of a felony for uploading. He is to be sentenced next month I believe. I don't remember the exact details.

I'm not a big G 'N' R fan but the new album is ok. Have you listened to it yet? I've only played a small amount of it. From what I have heard it isn't bad but it's just not something that I have been in the mood to listen to all the way through.

Never was a big fan - but a lot of people are, hence the post.

They had 6 top 10 hits although only Sweet Child O Mine made it to #1.

Obviously someone likes the group. Prolly someone younger than myself. I have this album but I am more likely to listen to "The Very Best Of The Fleetwoods" album that I just got than this one.

Know what I mean? :lol:

Jon Pareles of the NY Times takes a look at why it took Axyl Rose 17 years and more than $13 million (as of 2005) and a ton of producers to deliver “Chinese Democracy.”

Read More

What does everyone think of the album? I listened to a few tracks and I don't really know how I feel. I think I have to give it some more time.

BMC loves it.