Cher's Title Tune Dropped From Alfie Soundtrack

cher.jpgCher Song Dropped From Movie Soundtrack

(New York-WABC, October 27, 2004) — Cher's title song for the remake of "Alfie" has reportedly been dropped after test audiences laughed at the track. That's ironic, because Cher sang the theme for the original 1966 movie. The tune was later made popular by Dionne Warwick.

Regardless, producers aren't taking any chances so British singer Joss Stone has re-recorded "Alfie" for the new version, starring Jude Law.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/features/enter...y_chersong.html

I liked her original version of Alfie ok. Warwick's is the version that gets all the air play. I would be interested to hear Cher's new recording to see what's so funny. I bet it is difficult to sing well when you have Jurassic vocal chords and face lifts have left the skin on your face stretched tighter than Dick's hat band.

Hell, who am I kidding. She looks good for a medieval broad. I'd do her. :lol:

Hell, who am I kidding.  She looks good for a medieval broad.  I'd do her. :lol:

Hate to say it, but that is not a glowing endorsement. ;) :lol:

Wolfie.......as you get older you will get less picky.

Otherwise you won't get any. Besides, as your eyesight starts to fail it matters less and less. :lol:

B. J. Thomas - No Love At All

(chorus)

A little bit of love is better than no love

Even the bad love is better than no love

And even the sad love is better than no love at a-l-l

Got to believe that

A little bit of love is better than no love

Even the bad love is better than no love

And any kind of love is better than no love at all

I'd do her. :lol:

Hate to say it, but that is not a glowing endorsement. ;) :lol:

i am DYING LAUGHING here! the both of youse! get over here and clean up my desk! NOW! :lol:

ps, i thought her version was rejected cause nobody wanted to encourage her to pose nude at 60...silly me. :lol:

ps, i thought her version was rejected cause nobody wanted to encourage her to pose nude at 60...silly me. :lol:

I bet it was rejected because the Gypsy, tramp and thief sounded like a cat with it's tail shut in the door. :)

I don't want to see her nude pic though.

Alone, drunk and if it was dark.......I'd still do her. :lol: