"Bush is definitely not my homie", Eminem has said

method77

eminem2.jpg"Rapper Eminem bodyslams President Bush in the upcoming edition of ROLLING STONE, publishing sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

President Bush is "like dog chasing its tail," the Hollywood-bound Eminem tells the magazine, set to street during the first week of November.

RS: You get deep into your feelings about President Bush and Iraq on “Mosh.” Do you think the Iraq War was a mistake?

E: He’s been painted to be this hero and he’s got our troops over there dying for no reason. I haven’t heard an explanation yet that I can understand. Explain to us why we have troops over there dying.

RS: There is no good answer.

E: I think he started a mess. America is the best country there is, the best country to live in. But he’s f**kin’ that up and could run our country into the ground. He jumped the gun, and he f**ked up so bad he doesn’t know what to do right now. He’s in a tailspin, running around like a dog chasing its tail. And we got young people over there dyin’, kids in their teens, early twenties that should have futures ahead of them. And for what? It seems like a Vietnam 2. Bin Laden attacked us and we attacked Saddam. We ain’t heard from Saddam for ten years, but we go attack Saddam. Explain why that is. Give us some answers.

RS: Are you voting?

E: This is the first year I’ve registered to vote. And I’m gonna vote. Bush is definitely not my homie, but I’m still undecided. Kerry has been known to say some things that’s caught my attention, made a few statements I’ve liked, but I don’t know. Whatever my decision is, I would like to see Bush out of office. I don’t wanna see my little brother get drafted. He just turned eighteen. I don’t want to see him lose his life. People think their votes don’t count, but people need to get out and vote. Every motherf**kin’ vote counts.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrs.htm

doesn't matter if its bush or kerry, both of them are retarded israel lover

Racial prejudice and religious intolerance doesn't fly in this forum, sicness. It's just about time you found some other forum to infect. Your third and last warning.

• 4 months later...
Racial prejudice and religious intolerance doesn't fly in this forum, sicness. It's just about time you found some other forum to infect. Your third and last warning.

about damn time

:rotfl:

You woke up a 6 month old thread to write "about damn time". :lol:

what an oxymoron huh lol

yes i did lol me and sicness had a little spat in the past

Edited by bmc

:lol: i was thinking the same thing (but i'm still pissed at eminem for releasing that vid like 3 or 4 days before the damn election)