Police Use Stun Gun on 75 Yr Old Women

DudeAsInCool

Police stun 75-year-old

By Matt Garfield The Herald

The Rock Hill Police Department is investigating why an officer used an electric stun gun on a 75-year-old woman who refused to leave a nursing home where she had gone to visit an ailing friend.

http://www.heraldonline.com/local/story/41...p-3890580c.html

The cool thing about our campus cops here is they won't give them a stun gun or taser gun unless they get stunned first so they know how it feels...

And they turned it into a fundraiser...you can bid on stunning the new cops

but i'm sure if you've been stunned before you just won't stun old ladies..hopefully

I smell lawsuit

and really...if you're a cop and after all your experience and training you can't get a 75 year old woman to leave a building without stun gunning her...wtf

yeah, what i was thinking. just amazing, really.

cerebral assassin: that was cruel. :lol:

What was she thinking?

It's a 75 year old with ailing limbs.

Couldn't she have removed her with ease, or found a better way to rectify the situation?

A tazer is over-the-top. Not really excessive force under the rules, but still could have been avoided if the officer really cared to.

I think I'd rather be tazed than beat with a club... getting zapped ain't so bad... I've been popped with a cattle prod before... it's not so bad after you wake up.. I do it again... pissing on an electric fence on the other hand is something I'm only willing to try once... oh the joys of growing up in rural Georgia :lol:

The cool thing about our campus cops here is they won't give them a stun gun or taser gun unless they get stunned first so they know how it feels...

but i'm sure if you've been stunned before you just won't stun old ladies..hopefully

Ya know, I would be innerested in biddin on that. Whats the usual bid for sumthin like that? And does that include tha actual stunning or do ya just get to watch? (either way is fine) :I gotta see this:

Ya know, I would be innerested in biddin on that. Whats the usual bid for sumthin like that? And does that include tha actual stunning or do ya just get to watch? (either way is fine) :I gotta see this:

I know it actually did pretty well when they did it, but I can't remember how much money they actually got raised.

I was under the impression you got to be the one shootin' though

That'll teach her.

She'll realize now the police are to be obeyed.

it's not fascism when we do it.