New Album, Detroit Club, From Chicago Based Singer-Songwriter Sijay Available November 20th

purlpedarts

[img]http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj441/purpledarts/DetroitClubCover-30.jpg[/img]

With it’s vast musical history and diverse culture, Chicago isn’t the kind of place to just ‘Fit In.’ Hailing from the Windy City, Sijay learned to craft his obsession with the unorthodox, into a nurturing relationship with lyric and song. Not even his musical upbringing could predict the depth of Sijay’s vocal talent; and when you consider his unique musical style, his apathy towards modern convention, and the passion he breathes for redefining the art of songwriting, fitting in just isn’t in the cards.

Sijay’s musical mind is a complex instrument that is a rich marinade of Jazz, neo-soul, and R&B for just over 22 years. Quoting Sijay, “Every note I sings is meaningful; combining beautifully crafted tones with a rich timbre that eludes even the most experienced singers. Drawing inspiration from personal relationships, alternate history paths, and long and winding road trips, I catalogue a tapestry of original music that brings my passion for originality to the forefront.”

In celebration of the new album “Detroit Club” and the upcoming holidays they are giving away the full length lead single coincidentally titled “Detroit Club” when you sign up for Sijay’s newsletter. To get your free download, go to http://sijaymusic.com and hear for yourself!