Twist Of Fate

ROCKBOSTON

Hi Rock of B

Can you post a paragraph on the band for those who dont

already know about them. Also, a link directly to the music

page. Thanx and welcome to BK

It would seem there are a few scripting errors with the Twist of Fate web site.... I could only access one page and all the links took me to the same place.... howzat for a twist of fate ...

maybe it doesnt work in Opera...

:wha':

Twist of Fate's page needs some work

"" Then FP_SaveFieldToDB fp_rs, Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_HOST"), "Remote_computer_name" End If If Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_USER_AGENT") "" Then FP_SaveFieldToDB fp_rs, Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_USER_AGENT"), "Browser_type" End If FP_SaveFieldToDB fp_rs, Now, "Timestamp" If Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_USER") "" Then FP_SaveFieldToDB fp_rs, Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_USER"), "User_name" End If fp_rs.Update FP_DumpError strErrorUrl, "Cannot update the database" fp_rs.Close fp_conn.Close FP_FormConfirmation "text/html; charset=windows-1252",_ "Form Confirmation",_ "Thank you for submitting the following information:",_ "home.htm",_ "Return to the form." End If End If Session.CodePage

For that matter I couldn't check out any of their music because all of the links on their page are dead.

Well, as you can see you get interest here at BK... we look forward to giving your rstuff a listen when your site is back up and running ...

Since, April of 2001 Twist of Fate or T.O.F has been a band of brothers that love what they do. The band has 4 members: Mike (Cooch) Cucinotta plays guitar and is the primary songwriter for the band, Doug McCarthy is the drummer, Dan Neveu is the lead vocalist, and with a new addition of Mike Vignale as bass player. With creative guitar playing along with solid drumming, emotional lyrics and vocals, and thumping bass, T.O.F brings back the rock to the now pop and hip-hop music scene. With influences stemming from heavy bands such as Reveille to rock bands such as Incubus and Creed, T.O.F finds that spot right in the middle to satisfy any musical taste.

You can check out the music at

www.tofrock.com

www.myspace.com/twistoffate

:strumma:

well i dont know what your using for a browser but everyone else we talk to has had no problems at all...if your using opera that may not work,other than that no one else is having a problem and we're getting thousands of hits a week..thanks for taking the time to check us out!!!

I want umma to have their children.

:o what? all of them? :o

Bit too heavy for my taste but sounds like they have great potential.