2 Chainz Celebrating Album Release With T.I. On 'RapFix Live'

NelsonG

My, what a ride it's been for 2 Chainz! After grinding it out in the underground scene for a few years, the Playaz Circle rapper saw his solo star soar to unbelievable heights over the past few months, thanks to hit singles, notable guest verses, endless shows and, let's face it — that charisma.

All that hard work will culminate with his Def Jam debut Based on a T.R.U Story, due this week. 2 Chainz will celebrate with an appearance on Wednesday's episode of "RapFix Live," and what would an ATL party be without the king, T.I.?

2 Chainz will join Sway for a special episode of "RapFix Live," guiding viewers through his anticipated album, which includes features from Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Drake and many more. Following the release his popular fall 2011 mixtape T.R.U. REALigon, 2 Chainz hit the road, performing sold-out shows across the country, only breaking to add his in-demand verses to hits like G.O.O.D. Music's "Mercy" and Nicki Minaj's "Beez in the Trap." With a major co-sign from Kanye West, who affiliates 2 Chainz with his elite crew and proudly announced on Twitter that the Atlanta rapper is now "charging 100k for a verse," the sky became the limit.

2 Chainz joined Drake on his cross-country Club Paradise Tour this spring, only to wrap that and link up with Nicki Minaj on her Pink Friday Tour, currently under way. It's a wonder that the "Spend It" rapper even found time to record his album.

While 2 Chainz celebrates his major-label debut, the Kang of the South will drop by to give an update on his current endeavors — but where to begin? Tip is working on his eighth solo album, Trouble Man, which he hopes to complete by year's end, but he's also filming episodes for the new season of his VH1 reality show "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle," while promoting the Starz series "Boss" and building up his revamped Grand Hustle label. Got all that? Good.

Catch 2 Chainz and T.I. on "RapFix Live," Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET on RapFix.MTV.com, and be sure to join the Twitter conversation using the hashtag #RapFixLive. Send your questions for the artists @

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/08/14/2-chainz-celebrating-album-release-with-t-i-on-rapfix-live/]View the full article[/url]