Kim Kardashian Joins Kanye West, Khaled In 'I Wish You Would/Cold' Video

NelsonG

How's this one for a double feature? Leave it to Kanye West and Khaled to fuse two off-the-wall tracks into one monster video.

The only way to make West's "Cold" or Khaled's "I Wish You Would" more boisterous would be combining the two tracks into one super music video. And that's essentially what Khaled and Kanye did when they filmed the clip in Miami last month with Rick Ross. At the time it was unclear why both videos were being shot together, but "Cold/I Wish You Would" is the answer.

When Khaled first teased his Kanye collaboration in April, he warned us to expect a "monstrous earthquake to hit the streets" and it seems like he meant that literally. Throughout the Hype Williams-directed clip, released late Monday, the world is shaking like the end is near, but we guess that's just what happens when Kanye, Khaled and Ross are on the same set at the same time.

Kanye West gets the most face time in the video, kicking off "I Wish You Would" in a black hallway, donning all black just like Khaled and Rozay, but when things segue into "Cold," his outfit brightens up. Though pictures and video footage were taken at the set in July, the G.O.O.D. Music CEO kept one cameo under wraps, revealing his girlfriend Kim Kardashian for a brief moment while he raps about her.

Other faces that peeked out of the dark: Birdman and Rick Ross' latest MMG signee Rockie Fresh. "I just wanna thank Ross and Kanye and We the Best, YMCMB, MMG and G.O.O.D. Music for supporting this amazing video, because it's gonna be historical," Khaled told MTV News while filming the clip. "It's one of them videos where the world's gonna love [it] and the streets are gonna embrace it." Khaled's Kiss the Ring album is due on August 21.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/08/14/kim-kardashian-joins-kanye-west-khaled-in-i-wish-you-wouldcold-video/]View the full article[/url]