Happy Birthday to ME !!

Redneck4sure

Yep!! It's all about ME!! :wub:

What? Did you think today was any different? It's always all about ME!! :lol:

Today is my birthday and it's my one year anniversary on becoming Titanium Man! Yes, friends and liberals, exactly one year ago today I became Titanium Man!! I have no special powers but I do walk with a limp! And exactly a hundred and something yrs ago on this very day I was born! or hatched, I'm not really sure. I can't remember that far back.

So here's to ME!! :beer1::lol:

....and I will try to avoid the birthday ambulance ride this year. :thumbsup:

Thanks everybody! I have one more hour to go and then I will have made it a full 365 days without and ambulance ride! :thumbsup:

Obama would have made me wait for govt approval for 90 days before I could get a ride. :lol:

I guess I'm fashionably late.

Happy Birthday and I'm glad you didn't end up in a hospital. I would have more suspected a police station.

Nope. I bookmarked it. It seems to be a very well done site with tons of info. I have some other Confederate sites bookmarked but this one is one of the best. Thanks!

I have found that almost all of those sites are good. Occasionally you will find one with racist diatribe but most of them are good sites.

It is difficult to find a shitty site about Dixie because of the subject matter. However, most sites about Californie or Yankees are shitty because they don't have much to work with. :lol:

Thanks mate! :thumbsup:

btw, how long do you think I will have to wait to get a left-winged response from Dude? :lol:

Thanks everybody! I have one more hour to go and then I will have made it a full 365 days without and ambulance ride! :thumbsup:

Obama would have made me wait for govt approval for 90 days before I could get a ride. :lol:

You're old enough now to be reviewed by one of those mobile Obama death panels you conservatives keep telling us about. Better buy ripe bananas from this point on...

You're old enough now to be reviewed by one of those mobile Obama death panels you conservatives keep telling us about. Better buy ripe bananas from this point on...

Unless you are one of his buddies at ACORN you will get reviewed regardless of age. :lol:

Nope. I bookmarked it. It seems to be a very well done site with tons of info. I have some other Confederate sites bookmarked but this one is one of the best. Thanks!

I have found that almost all of those sites are good. Occasionally you will find one with racist diatribe but most of them are good sites.

It is difficult to find a shitty site about Dixie because of the subject matter. However, most sites about Californie or Yankees are shitty because they don't have much to work with. :lol:

Thanks mate! :thumbsup:

btw, how long do you think I will have to wait to get a left-winged response from Dude? :lol:

Dude is a left-winger?? :o

Yep! It's sad but true! You know they are not too bright and they can't be trusted.

for example: look at yobama. perfect example of what I'm sayin' about left wingers. :lol:

You guys might get another chance, give or take 8 to a hundred years :lol: