Opera technology allows for content sharing

Norway's Opera Software ASA on Tuesday launched a new feature for its internet browser allowing users to share photos, music and files directly with one another, without needing to go through outside services such as Facebook and Flickr.

read more: http://news.smh.com.au/technology/biz-tech...90617-cgq3.html

http://www.beatking.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry181627

source: AP

image: Fair Use/www.komputerswiat.pl: OPERA UNITE....filesharing anyone?

The company said its Opera Unite service can also be used to access personal files stored on a home computer from a laptop, office computer or a mobile phone. Unlike traditional Web services, the files are never stored on any external servers, but move directly from one computer to another.

post-193-1245371089_thumb.jpg

bloody marvellous isn`t it...we need to try it out with BK members...

Umma and i gave it a test run B) I'm available, Kiwi, if you want to add a New Zealand twist

I'm available, Kiwi

I wouldn't do it Kiwi. He's not just available, he's easy. :lol:

Besides, you might screw up his Mac with of those weird window's vista files and then you would have to take shots for 2 months to get rid of it. :o

I wouldn't do it Kiwi. He's not just available, he's easy. :lol:

Besides, you might screw up his Mac with of those weird window's vista files and then you would have to take shots for 2 months to get rid of it. :o

Window's Vista = :sad:

i`m running vista ultimate SP2 on one pc and windoze 7 on another...i`ve just obtained a new flavour of xp pro SP3...so i`ll run that over the weekend and try the opera united gig with dude and umma... :lol:

i`m running vista ultimate SP2 on one pc and windoze 7 on another...i`ve just obtained a new flavour of xp pro SP3...so i`ll run that over the weekend and try the opera united gig with dude and umma... :lol:

I've been warned :sad:

Dude... I hope you intend setting up your mega zippy connection to share and not just grab like a leech! :tongue:

Sad to be limited by a crappy upload speed...