My farewell to you all

Rivet

Phew! According to my 448 pages of unread posts, the last time I was on this forum was 31 August 2006!

I could have sworn it hadn't been over 18months.. That's 29months of daily topic updates for Rate My Rhymes and Freestyle Battles to my inbox, every day. And this is the first time I've thought to check up on the site.

It looks so different! Green and black, not blue hues, and with links and ads all down one side!

Judging by some of the posts this place still has a lot of the stuff I used to love - bits of music trivia and gossip, entertainment news from all over the place.

Alas, I think it is time for me to go. If I ever feel the need for a music forum again I'll know where to look - I just don't visit forums anymore. The one I do visit is for one thread completely unrelated to the rest of the site. Also, this place holds some painful memories, old friends and the like...

This will be the first account I will have deleted from anywhere, ever. Nothing personal, and now I've been back I'll probably keep dropping by. If I ever rejoin it'll be under "Rivet" - everything of mine is these days.

Thanks guys, I remember how much I loved this place all those years ago.

Thanx for coming by again, Torch the Moon, and you all come back, you hear? Glad you enjoyed your stay with us. B) Be well in everything you do!

PS, When you come back as Rivet, if you are curious as to how to navigate here, go up to forums at the top, scroll down and it will open up all the other forums :beer1:

Yeah, I wasn't sure where to post this, this seemed like the most generic spot.

Can't find how to delete my account - can admin do it or is there an easier way?

I'm sure I will come back!

Your wish is our command. I have to talk with the admins and see how it is done

It looks so different! Green and black, not blue hues

Personally, I hate the green and black thingie. There is a button at the bottom left for a dropdown box. Change it from "dark" to "light" and presto! you are back to blue hues! :thumbsup:

Good luck! and see you around!