Miley Cyrus' email hacked!

NelsonG

Who else saw this coming?

post-2490-1215989081_thumb.jpg

post-2490-1215989074_thumb.jpg

post-2490-1215989087_thumb.jpg

Apparently a guy by the name of TrainReq hacked it...

More: http://www.digitalgangster.com/4um/showthread.php?t=55976

Don’t know if you’re aware of these yet. Only one really good one of her in the shower wearing a t-shirt, but the water obviously makes the shirt completely transparent. You can see a good deal of her ass through it. Source has the rest of the shower set. She’s facing the camera and you can see everything.

They should leak before August.

Heads up.

Digital Gangster claims to have a whole host of raunchy snaps he has found on the 15-year-old's phone.

Cyrus has been involved in several photo scandals this year, including her highly controversial Vanity Fair cover shoot in May, in which she is shown posing with a satin sheet.

From Digital Gangster:

message from padillac escobar, member of digitalgangster.com

i am padillac, and this is digitalgangster.com. since trainreq is currently paralyzed in fear of his imminent raid, i'll break down a few things for you myself. we, or some of our members rather, were the forces behind the paris hilton t-mobile sidekick hack, the major lexis nexis security breach of 2005, and limitless other exhibitions of pure might. this is nothing out of the ordinary. digitalgangster.com houses some of the most notorious underground american hackers in the history of the internet. frankly, anonymous doesn't have anything on us, and the proof is in the pudding. i must also note, trainreq's actions do not reflect on anyone except trainreq. this is an isolated incident that only he is responsible for, not digitalgangster.com as a whole.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

Lol... A while back I haxed her email... might as well leak these photos... the pictures where sent to Nick Jonas from the fucking Jonas Brothers... LOL!

From Digital Gangster:
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

Lol... A while back I haxed her email... might as well leak these photos... the pictures where sent to Nick Jonas from the fucking Jonas Brothers... LOL!

OMG!

:o

post-9-1215992946_thumb.jpg

who'd think Miley would be so popular on this site?

gives me some ideas lol

We have a lot of young and sophisticated fans here, too

• 4 weeks later...