Chicago Artist Youngblaze Rapping 344 words in 1 min

mrrap4food

Dont know if you guys have heard about this artist from chicago , i manage,

Young blaze

just trying to get him some expsoure

but he's actually rapping 344words in 1 min.

and its gotten him a huge buzz! internationaly as well

just view the Youtube link

Leave comments

Thats a lot of words in that short of time :lol: You ought to have also work as an auctioneer :)

The opening and closing, after he does his thing is too cheezy. No one cares about all the info, or the after footage, and those horns sounds like they are from the early 70s.

Better if you just let him do his thing without the intro and then put an end title with your contact info

Thats a lot of words in that short of time :lol: You ought to have also work as an auctioneer :)

The opening and closing, after he does his thing is too cheezy. No one cares about all the info, or the after footage, and those horns sounds like they are from the early 70s.

Better if you just let him do his thing without the intro and then put an end title with your contact info

lol you kno what that would be to bad of a idea rappin as a auctioneer lol!

the music is actually Bahrain tho, that was the country he was in ,

thanks for checkin it out

lol you kno what that would be to bad of a idea rappin as a auctioneer lol!

the music is actually Bahrain tho, that was the country he was in ,

thanks for checkin it out

if he gets hired as an auctioneer rapper, you can send me 5% :)

you should still cut the Bahrain stuff for this marketplace

I was expecting, and to some degree heard, a style similar to Bone Thugs. I can see the value of showing that he can do it live, but the sound quality of the vid left something to be desired.

I checked out some of the youtube entries. It would appear that you yourself are Youngblaze or perhaps have very close contact to him. That's cool. There's no need to pretend you just picked up a copy of his stuff yesterday and want us to give it an ear.

The Blow his Head Off vid sounds pretty damn good.

I was expecting, and to some degree heard, a style similar to Bone Thugs. I can see the value of showing that he can do it live, but the sound quality of the vid left something to be desired.

I checked out some of the youtube entries. It would appear that you yourself are Youngblaze or perhaps have very close contact to him. That's cool. There's no need to pretend you just picked up a copy of his stuff yesterday and want us to give it an ear.

The Blow his Head Off vid sounds pretty damn good.

Na i mean like i said in the top post I manage and work with him and im trying to get him some promtion

Via internet or whatever

but im glad you checked it out and left feedback,

Edited by mrrap4food

• 2 months later...