Mr. Lif

Sage Francis

Dr. Octagon

Del the funkee homosapien!

And everyone else on Anticon and Defjux records

u guys no any more?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmmm... some of my favorites are Blackalicious, living legends, atmosphere, unknown prophets, the grouch, eligh, murs and the mystic journeymen. sunspot jonez is pretty durn good too.

all of these groups can be found via your choice of internet transmission.

• 4 weeks later...

Try google, or our lyrics forum search engine here at BK. If that fails private message beatfactory, one of our admins - hes usually up on that stuff..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Swishahouse Records, Three-Six Mafia; there are a lot of good, underground acts comin from the South these days. We holdin it down in tha durty durty.

yes sir! yall aint HERD half the shit im from the real durty , smoke blunts all day down here in the FLA , and theres like 5 underground groups just here in my county , i mean come on people pitbull, trick, pastor troy , all the came from the fla

• 4 weeks later...
How can you all mention underground rap and not list Common or Talib Kweli. Both Lyrical masters.

that's the purpose of the thread - to inform those who wanna know and dont know

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

I actually like Common a lot. I just heard some song with him in it the other day but I forgot what it was called.