The Sopranos

MOQUI

The more I think about the more I think that Paulie will save Tony because he was one of the origionals that went back to the Johnny Soprano days. Good help is hard to find and the fuck up over the Phil hit reflected that!! I think Tony's guys get to Phil but Paulie dies in the end..Tony and his family move to Canada with Jannuice, AJ. gets whacked. Lets see if I am right....

Who lives?

Here are my picks for survivors:

Meadow

Uncle Junior

Carmella

Tony

Janice

Phil

Deadmeat:

Paulie

A.J.

Phil's #1 goon with the blue eye

Pretty shitty ending.

From what I've heard a lot of HBO subscribers thought they lost their service last night.

People sure been talking about the ending all day and when one point was brought up about the fade to black ending and a conversation where Bobby says to Tony, you never hear it comming then((((BADA BING)))) Tony gets whacked and from tony's perspective, nothing!! But this is only one possible meaning for the ending, I get it now....

The Chicago Sun Times weighs in on the finale

Fans of "The Sopranos" from Kelly Ripa to a guy named Johnny Salami have expressed outrage and disappointment over the non-ending ending of the greatest drama in the history of television.

"It was like a cheap one-night stand," said Ripa of the final moments -- an incredibly tense sequence in a diner in which it seemed Tony, Carmela, A.J. and/or Meadow would be whacked, only to have the screen go blank as Tony looks up to see Meadow entering the diner.

The Chicago Sun Times weighs in on the finale

Fans of "The Sopranos" from Kelly Ripa to a guy named Johnny Salami have expressed outrage and disappointment over the non-ending ending of the greatest drama in the history of television.

"It was like a cheap one-night stand," said Ripa of the final moments -- an incredibly tense sequence in a diner in which it seemed Tony, Carmela, A.J. and/or Meadow would be whacked, only to have the screen go blank as Tony looks up to see Meadow entering the diner.

:lol:

David Chase weighs in on the finale"

"I have no interest in explaining, defending, reinterpreting, or adding to what is there. No one was trying to be audacious, honest to God. We did what we thought we had to do. No one was trying to blow people's minds, or thinking, 'Wow, this'll (tick) them off.' People get the impression that you're trying to (mess) with them and it's not true. You're trying to entertain them."

from another message board from a friend of mine, Rapunzel in Reading:

Mrs Rapunzel's post from the USA

Currently in Boston, Mrs R. e-mailed me the following:

"Utterly unprompted, driver who collected me from Boston airport was v full of last episode of Soprano's (aired last night) Said all US talking about it-end of an era etc. Common sentiment was 'great theme tune' ...wish she knew who wrote it.....

A) put her right and told her to tell mates to buy their albums

B) she says a popular radio host called Jim Braude (New England Cable Netwrok) is particularly banging on about how you can/ should never fast forward thru the Sop's opening credits because music is so good.

A3 HAVE to use this one off Soprano-itis to spread the word that they wrote it, and many more "any fan who ever enjoyed the toon should show their appreciation for years of pleasure by buying an A3 album....." Etc

An email from someone (even you!) to him could do no harm.

My statistical sample .... was shocked they got no ongoing royalties.... This is a real sentiment that A3 could capitalise on.

Hear endeth the only lesson from the Irrev Jo Love."

• 1 month later...