Keep Music Evil - Rock Freebase of Alabama 3

slum_goddess

Rock of the Alabama 3 (A3 in the States) wants everyone to spread 'em around so here goes:

Keep Music Evil

Me And The Devil

Don't Need No Country

Slow Dance Away (instrumental)

he asked me to say to R-click and save and give 'em to everyone y'all know and keep spreading them around. enjoy. :)

• 8 months later...

thank you for pointing that out, Dude. not that anyone's interested (like i give a damn especially since sooo many people here told me of the moaning from a certain person when y'all asked me to be mod ---- hahahaha, who knew that i actually had friends who would tell me ALL over here?).

back on-topic, Mark (Rock) is doing it all, 21st century style on his own label, to be designed by Chris (along w/album cover and 4 other tunes and licenced via Creative Commons/Open Source) and all to be promo'd by me and mine, a labor of love actually to which i laugh in his face when he first insisted on paying me (he gave up after the first 3x/spread over the last six-eight months or so). the above tunes will be updated to 21st century as well....i'm hoping a bit of techno/electro will be added but since i ain't the artist in question, i'm leaving it all to HIM.

the reason the link got messed up is cause about a month or so back, i woke up one morning to find everything i had was gone; that is, as Chris explained, our server hiccupped and lost ALL my mp3s and vids i'd uploaded. this wasn't such a bad thing cause Chris had been moaning for ages that the only band whose music i had permission to upload was A3's and he was afraid the RIAA bots would seek out all the other stuff and bring both our sites down.

personally, the publicity would've been nice (apart from Chrissie Hynde and Steve Earle who don't give a fuck where/how their music is used there were a shitload of other bands who don't care either). but i look upon semi-disasters like that as a very good thing, just in case (worst case scenario--if Chris's site went down he would be verily PISSED off at me and there'd go a beautiful friendship).

the photo's of Mark at dinner w/me last saturday night when i told him 'duck --- one of your groupies is peering in'). i love that 'WHAT THE FUCK / are you fucking kidding me?' look, i immediately showed him the pic on my cameraphone and we laughed our asses off. ps, groupie girl (not grrl, obviously) saw us laughing inside and RAN like fuck. we saw her later at last week's gig and although he tried to ignore her, she persisted on reaching out to touch him /while he was playing/ and only split when i bopped over.

i didn't have to say a word. she visibly shrank before me (and she's like a foot taller than me and totally gorgeous but a complete airhead). hilarity ensued, up on the stage where the band had been warned beforehand and down in front, as i tried to pity her but somehow couldn't.

thanks again, Dude. :wub:

post-168-1183759710_thumb.jpg