Blac Chyna Reportedly Doesn't Care About Her Mom's Opinion On Her Parenting Skills

Amber

Tokyo Toni's attempts to see her daughter Blac Chyna (and have her attend her upcoming wedding) have been thrown out the window. We previously posted that Tokyo Toni thinks that Rob Kardashian should get full custody of their daughter Dream. "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see something is terribly wrong," Tokyo said of her daughter's parenting skills. 

Tokyo was referencing Blac's previous headlining moments such as her Hawaii debacle with ex Kid Buu, and the previous visits to her home from cops who were told her children (Dream and King Cairo) were not being properly taken care of. Blac's lawyer Lisa Bloom did clear up the rumours saying: “Chyna’s children, King Cairo and Dream Renée, are both healthy and doing very well. They were never in any danger and any reports to the contrary are entirely false.”

TMZ now reports that Blac isn't taking her mother's opinion to heart, considering that she hasn't seen her mother in at least two years - so what does she know?

GettyImages-848700012.jpg
John Sciulli/Getty Images

In other Blac news, her ex Kid Buu has denied allegations that he put his hands on Blac during their Hawaii fight. 

"That's bullshit. That really is bullshit. My mother, my mom, raised me better than that. I will never put my hands on a woman. Never have I, and never will I... I was raised better than that," he said.

n5mqZJLkw9Q

View the full article