Kanye West's Mom Wouldn't Approve Of Kim Kardashian, Says Donda's Best Friend

Amber

Kanye West acknowledged the fact that he's changed over the years on TLOP acapella cut, "I Love Kanye." However, many people feel that his wife Kim Kardashian is to blame for his behavior and attitude in recent years. Kanye's mother Donda never had the chance to meet Kim or even approve of her. Donda's best friend reportedly said recently that if she was still alive, she wouldn't have given Kanye West the approval to marry Kim.

GettyImages-52181780.jpg
Frank Micelotta/Getty Images

BBC Three's new documentary, Searching For... Kanye, Ben Zand speaks to some of Kanye's closest friends and family about the recent years of his life and career, The Sun reports. Dr. Brenda Aghahowa, Donda West's best friend, said that she doesn't think the rapper's late mother would be confused about his relationship with Kim Kardashian. "I don't know where some of this is coming from," she said in the doc. "I think Donda would've been scratching her head a bit about it."

She added, "I can hear her saying about Kim Kardashian: 'You couldn't find an African queen? Are black women not good enough?'"

The documentary is set to air this Sunday on BBC Three.

Aside from the doc, Kanye West went on a Twitter tirade against Drake yesterday, accusing the "In My Feelings" rapper of threatening him and his family. Drake's yet to respond and it feels like he might only do it on wax.

EGGNdQUV1SA

View the full article