Kim Kardashian Will Not Let Her Makeup Loving Daughter Wear These Two Things

Amber

Kim Kardashian has been vocal about her daughter's love for makeup before and it seems like it's gotten to a point where rules have to be enforced. Kim chatted with Refinery29 and said that five-year-old North West loves doing makeovers on her friends and dolls and is even lucky enough to get a lot of free makeup from her mom. "When companies send makeup and I have a lot, I’ll give it to her," Kim told the publication.

Kim plans to take some notes from her father's handbook when it comes to knowing the dos and don'ts when it comes to beauty tricks. "I remember when I was 14, my dad for Christmas got me a makeup class," Kim explained. "And I went to makeup school. He was like, 'I don't want you girls looking crazy. If you’re gonna wear makeup, I want you to learn to do it in the right way.' That was really helpful and I think I will take a cue from that. I’m definitely going to set guidelines."

As for the two things North can't wear it's simple: "I don't think she should wear lashes or too dark of a lipstick," Kim said adding how makeup is "a form of expression."

"So I want her to express herself, but I want her to be appropriate, too."

-bH46AgAIeQ

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now