T.I. gets knocked out by Z-RO

bishop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T.I. learned an important lesson in Houston this week – if you're going to talk about starting a brawl, you'd better be able to step up to the challenge. After the rapper told a Houston radio station on Thursday, March 24, that he was looking for Lil' Flip and was on his way to Flip's neighborhood, Cloverland, the rapper had a run in with Flip and Z-RO of Rap-A-Lot who dared him to stick to his word. When they met up in the Cloverland area, where T.I. was filming a DVD, Z-RO reportedly dropped T.I., who then fled the city.

Wow, how interesting.

One asshole with an IQ of 4, knocked out another asshole with an IQ of 3.

And, you may ask, what could possbily be worse than that? Well, how about writing a news story about it.

I'd rather watch paint dry.

Edited by Ken

I was not referring to the original poster (Bishop).

You are wrong.

I was under the impression that "Bishop" was posting an article from elsewhere and forgot to source (Kiwi does it all the time; I've become callous to it).

Sorry for the misunderstanding then. Reading the post I thought it seemed likely that he had wrote the piece himself.

• 2 weeks later...

copied from SPLASHCRU.COM - Plus, I don't care what anyone thinks of it:

I only posted it to get reaction. Bad or good doesn't matter.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .::BeatFactory::.

Actually, sometime last week, TI, and Lil Flip called a truce behind a closed door meeting. So, no more beef between those two. We'll see what comes out of it...

Actually, sometime last week, TI, and Lil Flip called a truce behind a closed door meeting. So, no more beef between those two. We'll see what comes out of it...

Bummer. Just when it was getting excited :I gotta see this: