Hillary Mocks Obama - "Celestial Choirs Will Be Singing"

DudeAsInCool

"...let’s get everybody together, let’s get unified the sky will open, the light will come down, celestial choirs will be singing,” she said, to a smattering of giggles. “And everyone will know we should do the right thing, and the world will be perfect..."

:lol:

desperate jealousy is not a pretty thing.... :sad:

I think Hillary's comments were right on target. I think both Hillary and Obama could be stronger if they picked up some of Edwards rhetoric. Here is what Ralph Nader, who just entered the race, has to say about them:

I think Hillary's comments were right on target.

Hillary's strategy guru, Mark Penn, has her jumping through such erratic mud-slinging hoops that she appears to have a different personality each day of the week. There's something positive to be said about personal stability under pressure, but her campaign isn't showing it. Her comments in this clip aren't substantive at all...they're merely mocking. What could be more Rovian than what she's doing?Check out this item for more information about Hillary's brain, Mark Penn. He's snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/2/2...2213/544/463202

Hillary's strategy guru, Mark Penn, has her jumping through such erratic mud-slinging hoops that she appears to have a different personality each day of the week. There's something positive to be said about personal stability under pressure, but her campaign isn't showing it. Her comments in this clip aren't substantive at all...they're merely mocking. What could be more Rovian than what she's doing?Check out this item for more information about Hillary's brain, Mark Penn. He's snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/2/2...2213/544/463202

You might be right. On the other hand, if you have heard one Obama speech, you've heard them all.

On the other hand, if you have heard one Obama speech, you've heard them all.

It's a damn good speech though... :lol: It evokes the same things I felt when John Kennedy was president, and God knows we need a positive attitude in this country after the last 8 hellish years. Just the fact that there will be at least an attempt to buck the old system is something to look forward to. Both Hilllary and McCain are so tied into that old system that their presidencies would both be business as usual.

You might be right. On the other hand, if you have heard one Obama speech, you've heard them all.

4sure. He can speak for hours and not say anything substantive.

Hillary was correct in her petty mocking but she is such a turd.

Speaking of turds. The only difference between a bucket of shit, Clinton, Obama, and McCain is the bucket.

We are so screwed again. Nobody worth a shit is running.

It's a damn good speech though... :lol: It evokes the same things I felt when John Kennedy was president, and God knows we need a positive attitude in this country after the last 8 hellish years. Just the fact that there will be at least an attempt to buck the old system is something to look forward to. Both Hilllary and McCain are so tied into that old system that their presidencies would both be business as usual.

It is a a good speech, but I don't buy that there is a lot of difference between Hillary and Obama, particularly if you read between the lines. But there is a a big difference between them and McCain and the Republicans--and bless either one of the Dems who wins.

I look at all this as a dirty, hairy foriegn guy and all I have to say is that if America does not vote Obama, they will lose the remaining respect that others have for them.

Him and Hilary might have the similar ideas but he is way cooler to be president. McCain is retarded although americans have proved that they like retarded people to lead them.

post-32-1203932457_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...